Reviews for Letters
Louey06 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Very good story
hondagirl chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
This was very cute. I think you did a great job showing Harry's feelings for Ginny. The letter was a great touch. YOu really got a sense of how he felt.

-honda
Jennie chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Aw. Cute. :D

Though it doesn't happen that way in the book! :O
Ky-lassassin chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Aww! H/G isn't my favorite ship, but I really like how you wrote Harry. :) You had a few grammatical errors, though...

[“Hi, Harry.” Ginny replied, looking down at her feet and then looking up at him again.]

There should be a comma instead of a period after "Harry."

[You look kind of… Distracted.]

That should be "You look kind of…distracted."

[Well, I’ll settle for this.]

The whole story was told in third person except for that line.

I really liked the letter, though, and how he was trying to figure out how to start, because it seems like the beginning is always the hardest part.

-Kyota
Gaby Black chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
That was quite good.

- Gaby
HanSolosGal chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Cute! A sequel would be nice. Poor Harry/Ginny.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
I really enjoyed reading this one. Great job!
Megsy42 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Sweet ] It was interesting to read how they were awkward around one another, and Harry not knowing how to start the letter. "‘Lo Ginny," was priceless XD Good job :D
fauves chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Aww this was really really cute! I loved how Harry couldn't think of how to start the letter!

Pinky_x
TheFeelOfFlow chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Beautiful. You portray Ginny well, but I felt you could portray Harry better too. Nice story, though. Like it!
MatoakaWilde chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
fear not harry! one day ginny and you shall wed. and have three children. ...okay maybe you should retain some of that fear.
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Goodness. So interesting to read these pre-DH stories now that DH has come and gone. I can certainly imagine poor Harry wandering the halls of Hogwarts with his self-flagellation fully active, beating himself up for not being with Ginny, and so on and so on. And, being who he is, he would certainly figure out how silly he was being. Wonderful stuff here. Thanks!
margentbutter chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
This was lovely, I liked the way you described how awkward it was between the two of them because it was so realistic.
Frayed Misfit chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
This was a great little fic, I enjoyed the way you got into Harry's head, although since DH it is now AU I really enjoyed the concept and the feelings that they both shared. You have captured both of their personalities very well. Well Done.

- Frayed
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
I think what makes me appreciate this fic is your ending. ] While you filled in some gaps, by hinting at their getting back together, you never actually specified, and therefore, we're left to wonder. That's a great talent, because readers always feel more involved in the story if they imagine some aspects of it themselves. ]

Great work