Reviews for Escape
sg1star chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
enjoyed this story and can't wait to find out how carter manages to rescue the guys, and do they manage to get home or is there more adventure waiting for them on the way.
jane chapter 3 . 3/25/2007
good so far. Update soon please. :)
Neenzfic chapter 3 . 3/25/2007
Great chapters, I can't wait to read more!
sg1 huge fan chapter 3 . 2/11/2007
ok so she is now scouting, hope the disguise holds up. just one thing though - al dente is what pasta should be, if you were intending it to be inadequate then that isn't the correct term (sorry don't know what it would be, maybe 'slightly too firm pasta' or 'undercooked'?)

looking forward to more
feb04 chapter 3 . 2/11/2007
neat chapter , i too would be dying for a good bath !
KatieMichelleBelle chapter 3 . 2/10/2007
I can't wait for the rescue!

Happy writing,

Katie
feb04 chapter 2 . 2/3/2007
i hope if and when sam rescue's the rest of sg-1 they are fit because her injury sounds quite nasty !
stusue chapter 2 . 2/3/2007
WOAH! Drama, drama, drama! Poor Sam! But I'm sure Super Sam will save herself and then save all of SG-1 ... of that I have no doubt! Nope ... none ... nada ... of that I am sure! :o) Great start. I can't wait for more!
FrBuffy chapter 2 . 2/3/2007
Good job! you're good at Sam's whumping...keep up the good work!
dp chapter 2 . 2/2/2007
Very nice. Looking forward to the next chapter.
sg1 huge fan chapter 2 . 2/2/2007
Oh so very good, my fav type of fic - a samcentric! *eagerly awaits more*
KatieMichelleBelle chapter 2 . 2/2/2007
Keep up the good work!

Katie
megmeyer chapter 2 . 2/2/2007
Another good chapter! Poor Sam. I know I could never do that! Still very good descriptive text. More soon! Thanks!
sammie77 chapter 2 . 2/2/2007
EXcellent start! Would love to read more!
feb04 chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
whoa , good start , very like death knell but with sam knowing she has to go back for sg-1 as she is the rescuer, can't wait for more !