Reviews for shades
xLittleFoolx chapter 1 . 1/4
Honestly one of the sweetest things! I would like to see you write them more .
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Well written and described.
BearsBeetsBattlestarGalactica chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
i had the most gorgeous imagery while reading this-it was like green and gold fireworks exploding, while cedric and harry were watching them. :D nice story!keep writing!
Mentally Insane Fangirl chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Such a cute drabble! Go you for making this!
jmfossil chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Loving all the color references. It's a great offering of Cedric's perspective. Beautifully done. And of course, Cedric wanting to say "I love you" makes me melt inside.

Good job. XD
Outspoken Lamb chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
This led my mouth gape open with a stupid grin. My mom thought I was in a coma for a second xD. It was really sweet, I like it.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Beautiful imagery - Harry leaving trails of color everywhere. I liked this.
macaday me a nut chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
That was cute. I've never seen Harry in that light before. Nice...very original.

Macaday me a nut (and your one too!)
Criminally Insane Hermit chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Your descriptive use of color really enhanced this story. I thought the story was really fantastic.
crystal-unicorn chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
That was really sweet. Very poetic.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Harry... and Cedric? OK, forgive me for saying this, but that's just WRONG. And not in a good way, either.
Cameron chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
how do you know xiani jovel?
Camelia Sinensis chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
This was good. Actually it was great.

Brilliant.

One of my favorites already. ;D

Cheers!

P.s.: Cedric being plain? NO way.
Charmina chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
I'm a sucker for Harry/Cedric and I'm all the more a sucker for stories that are this great! It paints a wonderful portrait in you head the way you let Cedric describe the colours and it almost made my stomach feel full of butterflies, as if it was me talking to my own crush and not some fictional story. A truly great story, thanks so much for sharing!
Tsuri chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
This story brings a fresh breeze into the world of Cedric/Harry oneshots. It is wonderfully written and beautifully done. It truly made me feel along with Cedric.

Kalamein Tsuri