Reviews for How Long Can They Take It?
cool dude 2 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
jack a licous ? lol wtb ( what the banna ) u need to make how long can they take it # 2
cool dude chapter 14 . 7/1/2010
i think the storey is good and funny but u should have put chucky the doll in it lol
CosmicInflux chapter 14 . 6/5/2009
Oh, gosh, so stinking funny! I was reading this with my sister and at the beginning she said, "Phh.." At the end she was telling me to hurry up! That was good...
muireann chapter 14 . 3/20/2008
hey that was awsome! i totaly think u should do a second one!:) if u do i think it should be the same people, but the raped fan girl should do a crazy vodo on Jack! i don't know what kind but it seems u have a cool imagenation!

that was so great!, Muireann
Island Of the Ships chapter 14 . 1/16/2008
hilarious! i love it! same goes for all your "25 ways to annoy 9insert name here)" series.
dead account not active chapter 14 . 1/6/2008
Pure genius!XD
XlinzX chapter 14 . 12/22/2007
wow.
I'll Show You a Sweet Dream chapter 14 . 12/21/2007
omfg! this was the funniest thing I have evah red!

I've been drunk on maple syrup before! Yay syrup!

Woot! go freaky, obbsesed, Jack fangirl!

MAKE ANOTHER SEASON OF how long can they take it wif de pirates!

That 'Jackilicious' thing was hilarious!
Albert chapter 14 . 10/1/2007
It was quite funny
Lord Commodore Norry chapter 14 . 7/22/2007
This was so Funny! I liked it when Norry was wearing spongebob's fake mucels!
DJizcool chapter 14 . 5/19/2007
ROFL! My friend wrote a little teaser poem for me where Jack watches the Potc movie; it was hilarious. Maybe you could try that? Ha, Norry and the Homeboys.

DJizcool chapter 13 . 5/19/2007
LOL!

Is it just me or is Chapter 12 broken or something, because I can't view it. Oh well. Sparrowrules.

DJizcool chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Hah, Jack reminds me of...okay, nobody. But if there was someone like him, he would remind me of them!

Ah, I'm insane. Sparrow rules forever. Good beginning.

Time's Mistress chapter 14 . 4/11/2007
OMG!

*makes out with Jack and faints*

Jackalicious, bitches.