Reviews for When Lines Become Blurred
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 15 . 4/9/2017
8ts great to finally meet Amiee but why have her transfer in instead of visit. What has changed on her end?

Will there be anymore updates?
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 14 . 4/9/2017
It's about time they fixed things. I loved Sarah's assessment of the breakup attitudes.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 11 . 4/9/2017
I think Charlotte is being a huge hypocrite. She can't be mad at Pogue for keeping his powers a secret from her. If she had asked if he had powers and he lied to her then I would understand why she's mad. But that's not the question she asked. She asked about a legendary title and he lied about knowing who the title was referring to. He covered his tracks. Charlotte on the other hand only told Caleb about her powers because her caught her performing a spell and confronted her about it.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 10 . 4/9/2017
Charlotte can't be mad at Pogue for lying to her about his powers. She hasn't told him the truth about hers. Being mad at Caleb though would be understandable.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 4/8/2017
Charlotte is magically too? Cool!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 4/8/2017
That sexual tension continues to intensify between them!
bjq chapter 15 . 6/26/2014
fabs please update soon
RocknRose242 chapter 15 . 3/4/2013
this story is amazing, please update someday!
Christine chapter 15 . 2/28/2013
Seriously what happens next?
GoingMobile chapter 15 . 9/5/2012
You haven't updated in forever. Good story, wish I could read more of it.
Iris RainbowWolf chapter 15 . 2/22/2012
please please please please add more! this is such a good fic so far! i loved it, can't wait for your update, keep up the good work

-Cheshire
ThatPoppyGirl chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
What an awesome first chapter!

Can't wait to read more!
ravenlovestwilight chapter 15 . 10/17/2010
OMFG! THIS STORY IS ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY AWESOME! PRETTY PLEASE WITH POGUE ON YOP POST MORE SOON! OR I'LL BE FORCED TO SEND YOU AND ANGRY AIMEE! LOL!
Raven's twimom chapter 15 . 10/17/2010
I REALLY, LIKE THIS STORY. BUT I SEE YOU HAVENT UPDATED FOR A REALLY LONG TIME ARE YOU EVER GOING TO CONTINUE?
Raven's twimom chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
THIS IS THE FIRST COVENANT STORY I HAVE RUN ACROSS. MY DAUGHTER AND I LOVE THIS MOVIE. I LIKE THE CHAP.