Reviews for Harry Potter and the Chimera's Sting
mysticmoon1331 chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
i look forward to reading more of this! :)
WhiteElfElder chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
Interesting concept. I wonder how 701 would react to knowing what 494 did. At some point this is all going to blow up marvoulsly.
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
update sooooooooooon!
janet1982 chapter 4 . 2/17/2011
great story)

please update
The Pianist's Touch chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I. Am. So. Bored. So, to solve this, I am going to obnoxiously comment on every single chapter until u update. So. Update
bananacupcakes chapter 4 . 10/14/2010
please update soon :)
Krysstinia chapter 4 . 7/17/2010
You've got something great started here. I read with bated breath and can't wait until the next update. I sincerely hope that this hasn't been abandoned. Keep up the admirable work.
kuhekabir chapter 4 . 6/5/2010
good story :)
harrylover101 chapter 4 . 4/23/2010
I love it, please update soon.
Alec McDowell chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
Oh, man. This? Unexpectedly good. I read the summary and thought it would be crappy but I decided to take a peak anyways and it is more than surprisingly good. Love Harry and Alec's characterization, and their reactions to the wizarding world. I was a bit surprised that both they and Remus didn't smell the other being not human... I doubt it's happening but I would be totally ecstatic if there was more coming with this!
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 4 . 7/29/2009
Very cool! I like! Alec and Harry are so COOL! Poor Remus but that's what he gets for trying to get away from a transgenic. LOL. Sorry. This is really awesome fic. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Basill chapter 4 . 7/17/2009
Update!Update!Update!Update! Oh yea, have i mentioned Update?
The Psychotic Contemplator chapter 4 . 9/24/2008
pretty good. kinda confusing, but i liked it.
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 4 . 9/7/2008
This very good

Seishiro hungry want to eat
Rose-Aislin chapter 4 . 8/3/2008
I have to admit, this is a really fascinating fic. I've always wanted to either write or read a hp/da crossover, and was thrilled to find this. It's well-written, and interesting.

I do have to admit that I absolutely hated the 'familiars' in DA, but obviously, they're an integral part of your plot.