Reviews for Top of the Line
ray-ber chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
I did indeed enjoy your story thank you for the extended "love" version
ray-ber chapter 3 . 9/26/2013
This story brings to mind another one that I read quite a while ago, I was going to say you stole the idea, however going back your the one that actually wrote it. lol, I love your stories
R chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
Nice job, enjoyed the balance as well as the twist on the Borg!
darkfinder chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
funny stuff .
Robin Hood chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
Actually, that story with the witch is even older than you think-it is King Arthur, and his knight Sir Gawain who marries the witch. There is actually a quest of some sort, where an unbeatable black knight says he won't stop killing people till somebody tells him the one thing all women want. The witch, of course, tells them the right answer, which is to get their own way, or choose for themselves. But her payment for the answer is that she get to marry one of King Arthur's knights. King Arthur, of course, being married already to Guinevere.
Citrus Fever chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
Haha it starts off as a joke and has a good life lesson. This story is a masterpiece that had me laughing and awwing at the same time. Awesome job!
ScOut4It chapter 4 . 2/16/2010
I wouldn't have liked this story if you didn't give it the depth that you did. Breathing life into your character breathed life into your story. See, you followed your own lesson too ;)

..)

).(

v )

\/

Thanks for the great story!
ScOut4It chapter 3 . 2/16/2010
She's such a nice model. (So that's why they're called "models", they're considered to be a 'type' like a car...I'm sensing the "being seen as an object" stemming from this wording) I like how Seven has taken control of the relationship and her life. :D
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Didn't read the full chapter yet,but wanted to say that I appreciate the info that you've put in the beginning, and after having read a wonderful-unfinished story, I also am appreciating that this is complete. Thank you!
Klein chapter 2 . 10/26/2007
"Which idiot would stow something as fine as this away in a Cargo Bay?”

OMFG! LMAO!
Spikesagitta chapter 4 . 10/19/2007
cool, i like how you use that joke as a life lesson, through i haven seen that joke anywhere but here
Spikesagitta chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
poor tom...got send flying and now their planning his demise, at pool anyway
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
lol, this had me laughing most of the way
NeoTroi79 chapter 4 . 9/8/2007
I loved it!
NeoTroi79 chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
Revolt of the sex toys! OMG can you imagine if all those plastic dolls came to life and started to demand stuff? ::falls off bed in laughter::

::muses: well, that's one way to get them together...