Reviews for Glory to Thee
mirian chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
continua por favor nos has actualizado desde hace años y quiero saber como continua
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
waa so sweet!
Sleepless Demon chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
Good story. Peace out.
najedia chapter 5 . 7/9/2011
This story has a great plot :) The suspense is quite good :) ahh I'm having a mind blank so I'll leave it at that hehe
YunaNeko chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
Wonderful. Love It. Can't Wait For Next Chapter. UPDATE SOON! GAMBATTE NE:)
chu-chan102 chapter 5 . 2/3/2010
great story but 1 ? is naruto a girl or boy?
xxangelofthedarkxx chapter 5 . 1/28/2009
You should try and finish this. It's really good besides the spelling mistake here and there. :)
RANDOMNATIONS chapter 5 . 6/6/2008
it's really a good story... the only problem i can see is that you really need someone to help with some of the spelling and stuff... if u want i could try to help... but, then again...
MULAN-IFUWEREGAY chapter 5 . 5/15/2008
update soon
Kyuubi1794 chapter 5 . 3/3/2008
Hun, you really need to go over what you typed you have on your last sentence “Let’s go,” said Sasuke as "he drugged Naruto" to his car. lol Anyway the story is awesome anyway!
pickles4ever31 chapter 5 . 2/24/2008
i like it, i wish that u would update it soon though
Alphey chapter 5 . 1/30/2008
AW MAN! I wanted to find out the rest of it but it was a kewl story anyways
RedMoonLight009 chapter 5 . 1/28/2008
update update update! i need to know what happens! i want to see more of itanaru's marrage, i want to see her paintings, i want to know why naru had that bad feeling...SO UPDATE! like NOW! .
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 5 . 1/6/2008
Nice, do update soon!
MoonlitSun chapter 4 . 12/19/2007
Gosh! I love your story it's awesome! Pure awesomeness, oh and if your still looking for a beta I'd love to do it for you. Your choice, no biggy if you don't want me too.