Reviews for Revenge is a pain
Midnight Enigma chapter 19 . 1/20/2008
OMG I LOVE THS STORY PLESE DONT END IT LIKE THAT GO OUT WITH A BANG OR SOMETHING THERE HAS TO BE SOME IDEA IN YOUR MIND I DONT CARE IF IT TAKES U ANOTHER SIX MONTHS TO UPDATE JUST PLEASE DO!
dont-touch-me-im-awkward chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
give your story a summary and dont make things up as you go it a plot line. things that are planed out are always better
AnalynnJayden chapter 19 . 1/20/2008
*WHOO-HO!* I'M SO EXCITED! YOUR ENDING HAS ME MAJORLY SIKED FOR STPHENY'S "bREAKING DAWN" IN AUGUST! I SERIOUSLY HOPE THAT'S BELLA'S POWER! BUT WE'LL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE HEY? I THINK YOUR STORY WAS REALLY BUENA! KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB, I'LL BE ROOTING FOR YOU!

:D judith
Midnight Enigma chapter 18 . 1/8/2008
PLEASE UPDATE I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
FlapwazzleAnonymous chapter 7 . 12/27/2007
great
TheEmoSideOfMe chapter 18 . 10/9/2007
OMG!

Update please.

I totally love it!
tiffany mcpherson chapter 18 . 9/5/2007
you should really do more on this if there is any more it is really good and i think bella's powers are so cook !
got twilight chapter 17 . 8/29/2007
please update soon. i already reviewed 18, so i'm asking you now: please update SOON! i think it's a good story. keep up the good work! i understand the homework thing too. just whenever you can : )
got twilight chapter 18 . 8/24/2007
please don't leave me on a cliff-hanger! i can't stand the suspense! still awesome and i can't wait til you update!
got twilight chapter 6 . 8/24/2007
whoo! so addicting! still love the story! i want to read more! it's fantabulous!
got twilight chapter 5 . 8/24/2007
still love your story! sorry, but i haven't been on for awhile, so i'm not exactly up-to-date. oh well. school does tend to take up a lot of time. keep up the good work! : )
chelseak2012 chapter 18 . 8/19/2007
OMC! Is he going to stay human forver! NO!
got twilight chapter 3 . 8/19/2007
still going strong. i like how you keep the little details straight, like edward and the cullens can't cry and stuff like that. when people change that, it kinda makes me mad, but only a little bit : )
got twilight chapter 2 . 8/19/2007
still love your story. i also just noticed what your penname is, and i think it's brilliant! you keep me wanting more. good work!
belle chapter 18 . 8/19/2007
AH! update please please please!