Reviews for Continuosly Musical
awtr101fan chapter 30 . 7/4/2008
this was a good series. is it still being written or is it over? & the chapter w/ marie & deanie? which is the story about them? i thought it was cute how u wroter their 1st time 2getheer. romantic & niave the same time w/o using ne description of what happened whatsoever, just reading btween the lines. it does make sense 2 read this b4 the other stories. it really helped me understand "i know how u feel" even though that was the 1st story in the series that i read. luved that 1 2 btw. k, i'm gonna go read the last chapter of "prom problems" now. ttyl :)

jeytonlover chapter 30 . 12/12/2007
You just made my day. I really miss these characters. Now all we need is a new chapter of the Marie/Deanie story. Of course you can always give us more duckling goodness!
pitaqueen chapter 30 . 12/12/2007
This was awesome.. although Ive come to expect no less from a writed with our calibur.. can't wait for next long fic in this Duck universe! Keep up the great writing!
jeytonlover chapter 29 . 11/13/2007
Absolutely loved it. It was wonderful!
spikeyhairgood chapter 27 . 7/10/2007
aw i loved this chapter. it was extremely cute, and i was picturing jess the whole time lol ah, this was good. it was very good. i laugh because there's so many times in gilmore girls where jess refrences to west side story. "Theresa and Dominic, he didn’t mind the sound of it." lol, nice thought there.
sphinx005 chapter 27 . 7/8/2007
Its great to have Dom's POV on the story. Great work!
spikeyhairgood chapter 26 . 7/1/2007
i really loved this. this may be one of my favorites from the songfics here. goodness. it was perfect. i loved everything about. it was incredibly sad, but had a nice feeling about. it's nice to know that julie called adam in between all of that stuff. love love it. bittersweet, for sure, but awesome.
spikeyhairgood chapter 25 . 4/30/2007
mano, i felt for luis here. i mean he is a guy, but it was still really wrong. she forced herself on him! i was confused to why she was getting mad, but i felt bad for all the people. aye ay. this was good, love luis.
donna79 chapter 24 . 4/17/2007
I love that you used this song. I just recently heard this song for the first time. I've loved it since the first time I heard it. It's nice to show the dad's perspective on things. Because most writers don't. Great job.
jeytonlover chapter 24 . 4/16/2007
Yeah, thank you, thank you, thank you! I absolutely loved the name; it was so perfect that they name her after Charley and Luis. You think of everything! And thank you for dedicating this to me! I love all your "silly" stories and look forward to reading everyone of them! Thanks again!
spikeyhairgood chapter 24 . 4/15/2007
aw it definitely lived up. i can officially say this was my favorite songfic. it was cute, awesome in every way, written really well, love it love. glad i gave you that thing to fix it so you could put this up ')
spikeyhairgood chapter 23 . 4/9/2007
“Charlie says that’s why he and I never had our own families. We were too busy with other people’s.”

"You are our family,” she said.

sucha a nice line. this was sad, but i liked it. julian was cute, and it's nice to see theresa grow up. liked this one a lot. ')
donna79 chapter 23 . 4/9/2007
This song always gets to me. Because it plays when Angel dies. Angel is one of my favorite characters from Rent. But keeping with the story this was really good. It's nice that Theresa was able to pull through and do what she had to do. It's hard to be strong when all you want to do is curl up under the covers and cry the day away. Update soon.
jeytonlover chapter 23 . 4/9/2007
Okay, I forgive you my baby story, because this was awesome. I especially loved the Theresa/Julian and Theresa/Luis talks. Pure excellence! Now, about that baby... (lol)
jeytonlover chapter 22 . 4/2/2007
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I was so busy this weekend that I having got to check my emails. What a wonderful suprise to find this! I loved the part where Kitty told Lexi to open her heart and Danny would fix it. Great stuff! (And I still wait patiently for my Kitty/Julian baby! Whenever you get around to it, I know it'll be great!)