Reviews for To drown out the other voices
Sybretooth chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
A nicely written one...(and I say that after more than 3 years...)
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
A great story. Very good.
Lora Perry chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
I love the language in this. very fitting, very in character. "the land of insanity like the beast in a poem by a dead white guy", was a real teenage boy thing to say. Plus, the later analysis of John vs. Pyro and Magneto vs. Eric were so brilliant, and pure.
Lies-and-Truth chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
hey, just to say i think this is an awesome story, and i really love this idea of John. i was wondering whether you would consider writing any more about him, because i think you're really good at it. thanks loads, Lies-and-Truth
My Deliah chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
"Oh, god"? What? What is it, what happened? OMG you can't do this to me! Love this story, update soon!

Ps. I'd be glad if you would check out my ‘I am Death’ story also, and maybe tell me what you think.
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
I'm sorry, but I don't like Pyro defeated.

I'm more the 'Sunny Came Home' type.
24601 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
This is really good. I've always liked Pyro and wished he was shown with a little more humanity.

I realized this says complete but I think it would be great to continue the story.
Ebon Hush chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Wow... just... Wow. I love this. The tone you've captured is so real, and the imagery - phew! Phoenix' eyes, the patrons in the coffee shop and all that jazz was REAL to me.

This is pure talent right there. I hope you'll continue this story, at least one part of my brain does, the other wants this to remain a one shot, to preserve the intensity.

No matter what, this goes right to my favourites list. *claps*

Bra-Vo!