Reviews for Precipice
niina chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
words can't describe what I feel after reading it.

Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
I love stories where Vash is with Knives willingly, and I also like Wolfwood/Vash stories. So, I have to say you're very cool for combinig thoes two pairings in one story.
love.strawberries chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
That was so realistic, I could imagine it all really ahppening... I if didn't know Trigun better, I'd be sitting here, "When did THAT happen? H'com I missed THAT?"
Kimura chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
*cries*
Vashra BloodReeper chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
*sigh* i must admit first that vash/wolfwood pairings are not my thing. (*heated glares* and you are reading this WHY?) 0_0' anyways, i liked it, it is a very descriptive piece with skillful story telling. definately a keeper for shur. but it got a little sad in some parts-'being at the edge'-oh gods, i can so relate to that, i so understand that feeling.
but i don't like how these yaoi fics minimize the importance of meryl and milly. its like they don't influence the men at all and it makes me frustrated (which is why i don't read them often) but i don't know who you can improve on this or if you really even what to.
oh well, you get the picture. :)
Kawaii Kitty chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
Once again, I have to say you have created a masterpiece. This fanfiction is no doubt THE best Vash/Wolfwood fic ever created. I mean, even with all the straightness of Vash and Wolfwood with their respective chickypoos, this fic still seems plausable. But we'll never really know because Trigun was only 26 episodes long *cries* Anyway, This fic is beautiful, I give it 5 paws! (highest rating!)
yue chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
wow...that was beautifully written. i really don't know what to say other than that i can't wait to read your other works!
crezia chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
Man, this reopened a few wounds. Powerful and extremely sad.

I want Wolfwood back, damnit.
o1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
Wow, that was great... although I don't like Vash x Knives, this is going on my favourites because it was so beautifully written and so sad and.. wow. Excellent.
Fireflower chapter 1 . 5/10/2002
;_; Oh my God...that was GREAT! _ Definately the best Vash/Wolfwood fic I've ever read...so sweet...so sad...very well-written.
suwati chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
that has to be one of the BEST fics I have ever read! U MUST WRITE more...I love all ur fics and They are wonderful! keep writting trigun yaoi..It's the best! keep up the GREAT GREAT WORK! )
Sheila chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
That is sooo sad! I don't know why I read it- angst always makes me

sad but it was a wonderful fic!
FormerlyKnownAsRin chapter 1 . 7/5/2001
Sweet...sweet and strange, but sweet nonetheless...I like how you use Vash's thoughts. The world needs more V/W fics.
YoujiK33 chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
I read this on the Trigun Yaoi ML too, but I loved it there, and I love it here too. _ It's got that nice flavor of angst, the kind that's painful and lovely at the same time... I love it when fic authors mention how gorgeous Wolfwood's eyes are, because heck, I think that's what made me like him at first too, way back in episode 9 when he was giving the food things to those kids. _* Anyway, like I said, lovely fic, and I'm looking forward to more from you.
Pluto chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
I think I saw this story first on Trigun_yaoi ML, but I still love it. :)