Reviews for The Answer
Celestial Moonwalker chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Love it! simply brilliant. Short and bloody brilliant
pulmicort7 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
*sigh* That was so wonderful. I love reading a good SSHG romance ficlet and this just hit the spot. Thanx for the sweet read!
turban chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
ha, cute.
The Midnight Phantomess chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Wow.

I love that.

D
wallyflower chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Too cute for words. :) I can almost imagine his proposal.
BelladonnaCailo chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
That is so cute! I am telling the truth, that is so cute. and he probably would have puzzled over the contents if had blasted it.
Lynnie chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Sweet, and romantic! And cute. As always, perfectly written!
breenarose chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
You're amazing!
Dylanfan chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
I was so excited to see a new piece! I love your work!
Mylaea chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Fantastic as always, it's been a while since I've been on but got an e-mail from the server notifying me about your update.

The short ficlet reveals a lot of information, which is refreshing in its simplicity. My only complaint is the excessive bit in parentheses beginning with the second paragraph and stretching into the third- had to read that bit twice to catch hold of what was exposition and what wasn't.

Other than that, it was a great, very sweet story. Hope you have a great Valentine's Day, you deserve it.
KarlaMarie chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
I love reading/writing ficlets so much fun and this one is so cute and clever and brilliant and i love it oh so much!

what a great ficlet!

-karlamarie
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
A wonderful fic, I love it, so simple but very carefully and artfully written. I was just as curious as Severus as to the contents of that box!

xxStellaxx
Gabriele chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Thank you! Now I know how much I missed your wonderful stories. Thank you for adding this wonderful little and so toughing gem.
cheesekakke chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
this was super sweet! i loved severus' reluctance and hermione's careful timing and stress on different things like the box and then the proposal.

i assume that severus walked in late and slightly dishevelled for his next class :)
Katharin the Dragon chapter 1 . 2/4/2007