Reviews for Scenes You Would Never See On Supernatural
hail-hydration15 chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
Radio Disney... The s wrest thing the Winchesters have ever faced.
hail-hydration15 chapter 10 . 10/24/2013
Everything in the fanfic is so awesome I actually wish it was in the show.
Sarra Torrens chapter 10 . 11/21/2009
*howls* Great job! love this one! I had to stop for a moment to stop laughing! Keep up the good work!
smee13 chapter 10 . 6/29/2008
ha! these are so funny! you hav a really twisted way of looking at things! (in a good way, dont get me wrong) i loved them!
CaitiffVampiress chapter 5 . 1/30/2008
definitly someting we wont see!
CaitiffVampiress chapter 2 . 1/30/2008
ROTF LOL...Radio Disney? lolol
blissful DREAMER 0x chapter 10 . 12/20/2007
omg, these chapters are so funny! i was literally cracking upp reading them. there's so many things i also think of that they would never put on there. especially that one where sam turned out to be the thing that killed their mom. aha, i thought of that too! well, thanks for posting this. can't wait for more :) also, thanks for commenting on my stories :)
pignapoke chapter 10 . 10/20/2007
HAHAHA. i'm so glad i found this. these were HILARIOUS.
snowchic92 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
i always knew sam was a tard

*runs from angry sammy fangirls*

i didnt mean it!

i did
LoserLove chapter 8 . 7/1/2007
Hey you know what would be good,it's just an idea. If Sam told Dean about his conversation with Jo about she and Dean. About her liking Dean and then Dean liking her only as a friend. That would be interesting.
LoserLove chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
HAhaa ! I can't believe that happened! At least They wont' get hurt!
Windyfontaine chapter 10 . 6/28/2007
Lol, cool. Hey why not, they opened a gateway in the last ep. Just kidding :) I've got one, that apparently we will never see, because Kripke likes to torture us:

(After a hard hunt when Dean gets thrown against a wall and Sam gets choked and they finally dispatch the ghost and are standing around watching the flames burn)

Dean: Sam, I almost...I almost lost you again. Come here and give me a big hug!

Sam: Sure, why not big brother?

(They hug each other)

Sam: I love you Dean!

Dean: I love you too little brother. And guess what?

Sam: What?

Dean: It's Miller time!

(They go off into sunrise to get beers at bar)

I know we sort of got a hug by Dean, but Sam was in pain and not returning it so it didn't count, sigh. Ah well, here's hoping for one in season 3! And have a wonderful day :D
Windyfontaine chapter 9 . 6/28/2007
Hehehehehehehehe! Um, yeah. That would never happen, lol.
Windyfontaine chapter 8 . 6/28/2007
Lol, emo Sam saying no chick flick moments-hahaha! Okay, so he isn't always emotional, but Sam usually wants to talk about things-I'm liking these :) On to the next one!
Windyfontaine chapter 7 . 6/28/2007
Heh, saw that you continued this. Yep, you wouldn't see that on the show :) I see though that you did some more so I'm off to read.