Reviews for Deathwatch
Juliabohemian chapter 13 . 4/27/2007
Okay, that was great but I would have liked a few chapters more just exploring his whole stay in the loony bin. Please say you'll indulge us...
NaiveEve chapter 13 . 4/27/2007
Wow.

Imagine House ending up in a psychiatric inpatient unit!

One of the things I really liked about this story – was that it played with House’s mind. As we know, House’s brain is his most valuable asset and it is always very interesting to see his reaction to the prospect of ‘going mad’ (just like the season 2 finale: No Reason). I really liked the ending because of this – we get the sense that the rollercoaster is about to begin again! Poor darling House :(

I know I have said this before, but I just love your original characters. You are the master of OC. Mamie was adorable and I loved the description of her hair (in fact, I had to visit the pantry for a sugary treat after reading that part!).

Another aspect of your stories that I really enjoy is your portrayal of House and Wilson’s friendship. It really is special – Wilson is a gem to put up with House, and there are not enough stories out there that capture the uniqueness and the subtle platonic tenderness quite like yours.

Thankyou Tidwell, for sharing this exceptional story with us!
HousePiglet chapter 13 . 4/24/2007
Oh Wow, Tidwell! I haven't got words adequately to express my love and admiration for this quite fantastic story. The blasted alert thing over here seems to be broken, so I didn't realise you'd posted the final part until I came over, this evening, desperately seeking my fix, and here it was.

I thought this sort of supernatural thingy wasn't my cup of tea, but boy... was I wrong! I loved and savoured every single word of this story. Thank you so much for writing it! I can hardly wait for you to start a new one :) Thank you again!
thevigilante15 chapter 13 . 4/22/2007
This story was awesome! Very very original! Loved it!
420PeaceFrogs chapter 13 . 4/22/2007
Wow...that is...really trippy
chaoskir chapter 13 . 4/22/2007
Uwaah, madness, sadness, dark and nuts. Puh, hey, you take a grip on me. *shiver*. This fic bounds me. Its captivating and moving. Br, you are a sensitive, brilliant and awesome author, really, Im impressed with your fic and your talent. Poor, poor House. Oh and poor, poor sensitive reader. You have done a great job and I cant wait for the next chapter. *br, shiver*
NaiveEve chapter 12 . 4/18/2007
Once again, your latest chapter is stunning. Rich imagery, perfect characterization, enthralling storyline.

I really enjoy reading your take on House and Wilson’s friendship. The twist: giving Wilson a look at Mort’s world, was wonderful. I can’t wait to see how this will turn out.

I love how House is still his old self, even when faced with supernatural forces. He really is a force to be reckoned with. Bless him. I wonder how Mort will deal with him, he’s not happy…

Oh, and I love Sera, as I love all of your original characters.
mayfairmom chapter 12 . 4/17/2007
WOW...now its gotten to the point where i cant read this story at night...an when i read it during the day, i still make sure the lights are on...does that make me a whimp?...its all your fault...LOL...Peace
phoenixmagic1 chapter 12 . 4/15/2007
I really liked the transformation of the world that House took Wilson in to and how House defreated Mort! Great job! :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
Lerrinus chapter 12 . 4/15/2007
*gasp* I started reading this last night, stopped and then finished it off this afternoon, and I am honestly amazed by the descriptions and details in your story, from House's dialogue with Mort to his interactions with Wilson, sober or drunk, mad or scared and all of the above. I can't wait for the next chapter, I am Blown Away by what I have read so far!
anon chapter 12 . 4/14/2007
gah! please update son! great so far!
420PeaceFrogs chapter 12 . 4/14/2007
Hot damn!
DIY Sheep chapter 12 . 4/14/2007
House the ancient soul being tempted by the Devil in every incarnation, but like that boulder pushing dude ( I wanna say Prometheus but I think that's wrong) - going back to his burden and pushing his rock once again up the hill.

Creepy and well written. Now make with the final chapter.
MusicalMemory chapter 12 . 4/14/2007
My tiny brain cannot handle this at times. Honestly, I get overwhelmed by your story, and I kind of ignore everything else.

These sort of cliffhangers you leave me with aren't good either! *huffs* I want more! Now that you brought Wilson in, I'm kind of...growing impatient, if you will.

Now...update before there is nothing left of my mind! :D

(Just kidding, take your time. I know it helps you fish out these little works of art.)
housepiglet chapter 12 . 4/14/2007
Gasp... this story just goes from strength to strength! My heart is pounding with the excitement of it. I loved the way you've drawn Wilson in, and I've absolutely no idea how I'm going to be able to wait for the next installment, now, with such a cliff-hanger!

Truly fantastic stuff. I'm in total awe of your writing :)
111 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »