Reviews for Deathwatch
phoenixmagic1 chapter 11 . 4/8/2007
OMG very very powerful! great job! :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
mayfairmom chapter 11 . 4/8/2007
WOW...this is so much better then my Easter basket...much more satisfying...Peace
Angelfirenze chapter 5 . 4/7/2007
Holy shit. This chapter was not a good time to listen to 'Thnks fr th Mmrs' by Fall Out Boy. Seriously. "...thanks for the memories...he tastes like you, only sweeter..."

This was already a House/Stacy song of doom for me, but you've just made it so much more obvious. Doom song overall. *sighs and clicks 'forward' button again*
420PeaceFrogs chapter 11 . 4/7/2007
Wow this story is crazy I love it!
NaiveEve chapter 11 . 4/7/2007
Have you seen that television commercial for Windows Vista? It goes something like: “Some things are so incredible, there is only one word to describe them: Wow.”

That’s how I feel about your story: Wow.

Just – WOW.

I feel like I have really hit the jackpot, because not only is it great House fanfic, its great fic, period. This is an incredibly well written story, that also happens to star my favourite character of all time, and it is set outside the walls of the boring hospital…

Many of the lines in this particular chapter just blew me away:

** The breeze is warm, balmy, as fragrant as an Egyptian garden in summer. He can see it, all sunny and green, rife with Pentas Lanceolatas, exotic star shaped flowers blooming in an explosion of whites, lavenders, purples, reds and pinks.**

OMG, where did this come from? You and House are kindred spirits. What do you have in common? Brilliant minds and a low tolerance for the mundane.

Can’t wait for the next installment,

E
HousePiglet chapter 11 . 4/7/2007
Amazing stuff! I've just read the whole thing. I started it late last night, fell asleep about 1am and finished it as soon as I woke up this morning. Now I'm addicted, and can hardly wait for the next chapter. I'll be watching my email for the alert :)
Angelfirenze chapter 4 . 4/6/2007
I really am getting creeped out. Seriously. I hope this doesn't give me strange dreams. But I suppose you should think of that as a sort of compliment. *is rather nervous now*
Angelfirenze chapter 3 . 4/6/2007
Okay, this chapter freaked me the hell out. For both the obvious and not so obvious reasons. But I'm not too unnerved to go on. I think...*knows full well I'll click the 'forward' button*
Angelfirenze chapter 2 . 4/6/2007
Well, I stumbled across this one rather late, but I'm enjoying it just as much as 'Home.' Hopefully, I'll be able to count on the Houserents making an appearance. *crosses fingers*
MusicalMemory chapter 11 . 4/6/2007
How the fuck do you manage to do this!

Honestly, you never cease to amaze me. NEVER. I don't have NEARLY enough intelligence to articulate how I feel about your writing into words, so just know that I'm here, I'm reading, and I'm in awe after every single chapter.

Are you sure you aren't some professional author masquerading as a fanfic writer? God, you're just...WOW. *Whimpers* Your writing is so good it makes me want to cry!

Please, update when you can. No rush though, of course. :D
Rosi92 chapter 11 . 4/6/2007
This story is so awesome, I can barely describe it. I need you to update, like, NOW. Or ASAP, anyway. I love you, I love the story, love, love, LOVE.

*is incoherent with LOVE*
mayfairmom chapter 10 . 4/2/2007
WHOA...wow...nice...update soon please...Peace
KB22 chapter 10 . 4/2/2007
Foreman...always the person to call when you need to break in, but Chase is no slouch either.
420PeaceFrogs chapter 10 . 4/1/2007
Dang this is such a good story can't wait till the update
NaiveEve chapter 10 . 3/31/2007
What a wonderful, ethereal chapter!

I’ve been waiting to see what Mort had in store for House, and I was not disappointed (of course). This chapter was so rich in its descriptions; I could actually see this beautiful, bizarre place.

I’ve said this a million times before, but I just love your original characters. The ‘Liz Taylor’ woman with the violet eyes is very intriguing, I hope she shows up again.

Mort’s meddling in Wilson’s attempt to reach House (the key not working in the door, the phone numbers missing from his cell) was brilliant.

And what an ending! I’m on the edge of my seat, waiting to see what will happen when Forman arrives.

Can't wait for more!