Reviews for Deathwatch
MusicalMemory chapter 2 . 2/5/2007
Your writing ability is simply remarkable. Honestly, it's a thrill to read every single time.

Waiting for an update because I have no words to describe how I feel about this story. (I mean that in a positive way!) :D
NaiveEve chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Wow,

I'm loving this new story. Different from your first story, but the same wonderful style of writing that I go crazy for (all the subtleties like the squeaking of the chair). Very novel concept. I love this first chapter – it’s got us all wondering what on earth that smell is… (of course I was also thinking brain tumor, but I know you have something infinitely more intriguing in store). Can’t wait for the next chap!
blackmare chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
This is intensely creepy and quite good. I hope you don't actually kill either House or Wilson before it's over with...anyhow I'll keep reading. Won't be able to stop myself. Even though I don't normally read horror.
MusicalMemory chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
*Squees pathetically*

OH BOY! YAY! You started up a new story; I'll be walking on air for WEEKS to come now.

Thank you SO much. This is very interesting. I wonder what 'The Smell' is...hmm.

Updates would be fantastic. Take your time, but hurry up.
Betz88 chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Whoa!

I am intrigued out of my gourd!

You are terse, niggling, teasing, intense and absolutely infuriating. This is so good I am zapped.

Wherever you're going, pal ... I'm going with you!

Bets;)
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
good job so far..I can't wait to see what The Smell is..interesting :)

God and peace