Reviews for Hinata's Guardian
You'd think an entire village of "so called" ninja would be a LITTLE more observant at NIGHT (considering that's WHEN ninja are SUPPOSED to be active). I always thought the naruto series made little sense with regards to shinobi.. I mean people called literally "SHADOWS" only operate during the full daylight hours? How does that make sense? Doesn't that just make them regular "mercs" with a very high opinion of themselves? Also these people are supposed to vanish and be "as ghosts" and see "underneath the underneath", and yet they ALWAYS stick around to eat up the praise, explain in OBNOXIOUS detail every technique they use. Use techniques that are GUARANTEED to attract all attention for at least 5-10 miles around them. Have some WEIRD "honor code" which should ONLY be for samurai, and in general can't figure ANYTHING AT ALL out for themselves! To the point they can't even see "on top of everything" let alone "underneath" ANYTHING! Absolutely EVERYTHING that ninja are SUPPOSED to be/do, the leaf does NONE of that!
Wolfone10 chapter 3 . 5/22
No ninja in recorded history can fly? Um is that excluding: naruto, pein, the tsuikage, sasuke in curse mark level 2, juugo, orochimaru (after he gets juugo's bloodline) and the third kazekage? (naruto and pein both fly around during their fight in cannon, naruto flies AGAIN *several times actually* in "road to ninja" and AGAIN *along with sasuke in curse mark 2* in "bonds")
For the children chapter 8 . 2/25
9999999999 children in one night
morphx chapter 26 . 2/18
no, I would say diaper changing would be a d-rank mission
Venom Spirit chapter 3 . 1/28
wait... what!? da hell was tha with sasuke?
Guest chapter 90 . 12/13/2017
uldate
Tryson chapter 2 . 9/1/2017
Noooooooooooo good chapter no guy x lee
Guest chapter 3 . 4/28/2017
YES! One of the best fanfics I've read yet!
TheWateringWizard chapter 3 . 4/15/2017
Okay quite nice. Pretty cheesy at some points and I hate when Naruto shows off in front of the whole class. And people probably told you but don't put notes or your personal comments in the text. It breaks the flow and is annoying
TheWateringWizard chapter 2 . 4/15/2017
Ahhhh... One think annoys me a lot: Hiashi can't make 10 Shadow Clones. Sorry. He'd be happy to make one.
TheWateringWizard chapter 1 . 4/15/2017
Ohhhhh they are so sweet!
Icarus Uzumaki chapter 88 . 4/8/2017
the grudge
Icarus Uzumaki chapter 42 . 4/8/2017
1 yes 2 yes
Icarus Uzumaki chapter 41 . 4/8/2017
he follows their rescue team
Icarus Uzumaki chapter 38 . 4/8/2017