Reviews for Guilt
HalfwayParanoid chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
Wow, so powerful and well written.
Starlit Skyline chapter 11 . 2/12/2013
This is an amazing story!
The ending was good too, but clear up something for me:
By leaving his forehead protector, did he leave the village?
Sorry if that's a dumb question, but I guess it's just my view.
Anyway,
Great Job!
xooreoxo chapter 11 . 2/9/2011
hmmm well im confused..so sasuke choose revenge n choose to stay in the village bt he left his forehead protector at the rock? thats the part i dont get..
xooreoxo chapter 10 . 2/9/2011
awww how sweet! i forgot what chapter it was but i laughed(seriously) when kakashi said that sasuke needed his own room at the hospital! because its so true!he's always there
Victory Is For the Weak chapter 11 . 6/7/2010
I can't remember if I've reviewed this. Probably not. So here goes.

Okay, so I really liked this. I've read it twice now, and I have to say, while I liked the happy ending and I wish that's what we got in every situation in life, I deeply respected the unhappy ending. That seems more like the Sasuke I've read and seen. And that makes me sad, but it means that you've got him down. And I definitely respect you for writing it because a lot of people just want the happy ending that they'll never get in life, and you've gone ahead and let us have a choice: reality or happy. And yeah, sometimes reality and happy intersect, but more often than not, they don't.

So good job, I really liked it, and I hope you write tons more.
Nakamura Ishimaru chapter 11 . 5/24/2010
yeah,. this is cool! kinda depressing but i like depressing stories (i'm not sure if i'm emo though) do you think you could write a sequel? or something like this about neji? hehe. cool story!
Itachi is KICKASS chapter 11 . 10/21/2009
So i don' get this...Sasuke left?
thedreadedlurgy chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
Sasuke shrugged, eyes narrowing as he pondered. “You can’t prevent what you can’t predict.” He said finally. “I guess revenge just makes up for things.”

genuis.
thedreadedlurgy chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
wow. love it.

dammit, i wish they really HAD broughten sasuke back!
MadaSasu chapter 11 . 9/8/2009
WAIT DID SASUKE RUN AWAY AGIAN OR DID HE KILL HIMSELF OR DID HE STAY IM SO CONFUSED PLEASE MESSAGE ME TELLING ME THE ANSWERS! I SO CONFUSED AND I WANT TO KNOW!
SkywardShadow chapter 10 . 1/18/2009
*is in awe* Man, I LOVE THIS. To no end.

I kinda wish that this was what Kishimoto did...ah well. But you did really fabulously. I adored everything about this story. Awesome, awesome work.
snowyrain chapter 11 . 12/11/2008
I liked both endings very much, thanks for good story! :D
Cheerleader16 chapter 11 . 10/14/2008
good story i loved it original
in-silent-seas chapter 11 . 7/3/2008
Sasuke either killed himself, or he ran away again. I don't know. Could you please tell me? Please? Thanks if you do. :)

I liked it though, it was awesome. :)

-SilverMoon8
in-silent-seas chapter 10 . 7/3/2008
...end..? T_T

Oh well, it was a good ending. :) I like how Sasuke forgot about revenge and made new bonds. :) I'd rather have it turn out that way in the show...but it didn't. .