Reviews for With Me
Love pies chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Dear author!
Thank you very much for writing this fanfic! I think this is how that episode had to end. For me, it's more than just a fanfic. I read and reread it ten times. I adore every line.
Well, I've got a question. Would you mind terribly, if I translate this fic into Russian language and publish it on Ficbook? I will state everywhere that I am just a translator and you are
the author of the fic.
It would be a great experience for me. Please, answer me and let me translate your wonderful work!
Thank you once again!
Hope to hear from you soon,
Love pies
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Loved it!
NO chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
NO NO NO NO NO NO
zero chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
it was OK not the best but ok
SiriusHadesWinchester chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
...i actually loved this
shay chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
That was AGAIN THAT WAS NOT OKAY.
Anon chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Aww this made me cry. So many feels!
Error Cannot Reach Author chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Ah so sad
Scarlett Morgan chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
AHHH THE FEELS
erica lugosi chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
is this supposed to be serious?
fanspired chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
It would have made for a short series, but it would have saved them a lot of pain, and we wouldn't have had to endure watching them break each other's hearts thru seasons 4, 5 and 6. Wouldn't have missed those seasons for the world, mind you, but I can imagine a reality where this feels right. Good work.
lighght chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I don't really know exactly what to say, but when I got to the end, I said, 'I really should review this.', so I did.

I suppose I could say, it was kind of sad-Well, pretty sad-but that makes the real effect of what the author's putting into words sink in, I think, so it makes it even better. I really liked this one-shot, and it was well-written.

Maybe it just took a minute to think of what I wanted to say?

~Lindsey
Wragziez chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I love it, so sweet and at least they're together wherever they are!
Devil917 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I don't usually read stuff like that, but omg.

That was sooo good. n

It was touching and sad.

But it was great.

In other words, I loved it :]
AB chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
How I thought Croatoan would end. Minus the obvious wincest. Beautiful.