Reviews for Balance
Janna18 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Awesome story. Keep 'em comin!
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
My fav part?
Because she had become his little darling.
Nothing better.
1234dghgfj chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
This was actually awesome!

Ayjah chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I love this AU... You kept important themes but made it so much more
Sings-to-the-Sky chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I just wanted to say that this is a really awesome story, and I find myself coming back to re-read it on occasion, because of its awesomeness. To me, I got serious X-Files vibes from it with the whole mistrust-and-mole scenario, and this makes me smile more than a little bit. So, thank you for writing this story!
Shubhs chapter 1 . 8/22/2011

The scene where Harry, Hermione and Ron figure out who the mole is, is kind of confusing. I would suggest making that a little more clearer.

Apart from that, very sexy. xD

I just wish you'd do an epilogue where Harry has juuuust woken up with Hermione by his side and then he gets up to go check on their baby. :O :D
powderkeg chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
This is a very nice and interesting read...I just wish it'd been a whole fic and a little less concise, as the simplicity sometimes made it difficult to understand exactly what was going on. Nonetheless, I really like the subtlety of the relationship and that the team dynamics are between all three of them and don't focus solely on how Harry and Hermione get along. Very nicely done!
robin's clone chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
I really liked your story. It was such an interesting AU. I loved Hermione's brilliance and Harry's magical awareness. Sometimes when authors write AU they feel compelled to make the characters act differently. I was so glad that you kept their original personalities. Great job!
scorched chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
I love it! Its one of the best HHr oneshots out there! You could have made it longer, more description on their work but this way Hermione seems to be the center... ; write more oneshots like this!
Dipi chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
good one

and i liked the adventurous and action background
Lyni Potter chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Sweet fic! I loved it!

Hermione and Harry are so adorable! *grins*

Good work!
Rai Science chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
this is one hell of a great story. please keep writing stories like this one.
misssweetsweet chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
I enjoyed reading this story.
Valzen chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
i really liked this story. it was recomended to me and i'm only surprised that you havent recieved more reviews. Excellent work.
aaaba chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
that was really good. i loved it. not many stories can be written like that (au where it is still good) and i'd like to see more stories like that. great job :-)