Reviews for A Minor Distraction
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
This is great.
Static O. Sventura chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Haha, this was absolutely adorable! I can definitely see the boys as Sheppy puppies :)
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Lol, very cute story!
bhoney chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Oh my gosh, that was HILARIOUS! I could not stop laughing. You gotta love this moment of realization: "God, he knew that look." Loved how you managed to convey their characters even when they were dogs. Too funny!
Lora chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I was a little dubious at first, you know the whole "kill with cute" thing . . . I mean how can that happen? I should've believed you though :P

I read the little note at the bottom that said I should offer constructive criticism, but you should be pleased to find that I didn't notice any glaring mistakes, which made the story ten times more enjoyable.

LOVED the "puppified"
girlfan1979 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Oh, wow, that manages to be completely terrifying and absolutely adorable at the same time. So well done.
DarkMind1 chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
That was cute! I love it when they change species. lol.
Transgenic-girl chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Lol. I love it.
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Cute story!
Rae666 chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Oh god - I love Derman Depherds(my pet name for them that makes me sound like a five year old) and I can imagine that those boys would be hansome German Shepherds. You were right, really cute story.
nocturnal08 chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
This story is SO good. The Sam puppy was completely precious and I like John's half-bewilderment/ half- taking care of business persona. Seriously. Adding it to my favorites.
Meghan chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
This is quite possibly one of the cutest stories I've ever read. Great characterization.

I loved it. Thank you for taking the time to write this.
kristaggart22 chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
AHH! That was such a great story. Puppy Sam was adorable.

I loved it!