Reviews for Once Upon a Second Chance
Alex chapter 9 . 3/11/2013
Hi,
I'm not even sure if you'll read that, considering that it is years ago you have posted this... but I still wanted to post my review :-)
First of all, I have already read the first and second of your Skate stories and I have enjoyed it a lot. There were some things which in my opinion didn't fit Kate and Sawyer (for example her drinking alcohol while she was pregnant...) but I still think it was really worth reading it and I'm planning on reading the rest of your Skate stories as well...
However, in this chapter there is something troubling me. As much as I like Ana Lucia taking part in your story Sawyer and her are not supposed to know each other! In your story the people on the raft got rescued which means Sawyer never came back to the island and never got captured by Ana Lucia and the others. It kind of bothers me while I'm reading it because it seems so wrong... or did I miss anything wich could explain it?
Guest chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
This is the Damien I love ! Too bad you decided to make him evil :(
And for the record fanfiction writers cannot complain about plagarizing. You are borrowing story lines and characters from other authors too.
Guest chapter 43 . 6/28/2012
I must say that I had really wished you had made Damian a good guy ,another Sawyer, that he would help Kate ,love her but let respect her . Why you gave her a baby in the first place? I miss Damian they had a cute relationsip
horsefly chapter 41 . 2/11/2008
This is why you don't get involved with someone in prison, lol.
horsefly chapter 40 . 2/11/2008
Oh, please Kate, if you have ANY sense, turn him in!
jadeandsugar chapter 22 . 7/27/2007
I'm only halfway through it, but it is still pretty awesome! I'm gonna keep reading, BRING ON THE FOURTH ONE!1
bonboni chapter 52 . 4/11/2007
“James, I’ll tell you this and you damn well had better remember it. When you meet that special lady in your life, just remember: If you can survive the first big fight, you’re set for life. If you can’t, well then you’re better off lyin’ face down in the street lettin’ the cars run over you instead of tryin’ to keep the relationship alive.” - damn right! lol! his aunt must have been really wise, i'll remember that! lol! he's set for life, now. hehe!

don't say that it was too abrupt. it wasn't, it was perfect! i just wanted to say that i loved reading this fic and i am really sad that it is ended, but i will definitely read your new one: Baby Steps, what a great title! lol! well, that kinda gives us a clue that the baby she has will survive! hopefully it will be a happier fic, not saying that this one wasn't good, but it was very adventure-y! which i like, i just thought that it would be fun with their new kid. but anyway...

thank you so much for starting another one in this saga type of thing, i'll make sure that i look out for it. you are a great writer and your stories rock!

bonboni.
Mathildou chapter 52 . 4/11/2007

I really love that vision of the things...Ok , the end is a bit abrupt but it's ok as long as you post the sequel soon!By the Way, I'm glad you decided to go on with another part!
TorchwoodDoctorWhoFan chapter 52 . 4/10/2007
Aw...I can't wiat for the sequal!
LostSista chapter 52 . 4/10/2007
'He didn’t remember anything from the night before. She couldn’t decide whether that was good or bad. That meant he didn’t remember what he’d said to her before they fell asleep...“Don’t leave me, Freckles.”...' People sometimes say what they truly mean when they're drunk, so I like to look at this as a good thing that he said. It showed his vulnerablity and true feelings when he was too drunk to put up a wall to prevent it. She could certainly look at it that way. This was a great sequel and I'm looking forward to the new one.
AllieSMG chapter 52 . 4/10/2007
Wow, that was a very nice last chap, this fic has been wonderful to read and I truly can’t wait for part four.

“James, I’ll tell you this and you damn well had better remember it. When you meet that special lady in your life, just remember: If you can survive the first big fight, you’re set for life. If you can’t, well then you’re better off lyin’ face down in the street lettin’ the cars run over you instead of tryin’ to keep the relationship alive.” They weren’t exactly a Wiseman’s words. And of course…he was only eight years old at the time. But he still remembered... – LOL! Nice words of wisdom (LOL), but at least they got through their BIG fight and boy was it big…and long. OH but I’m so glad they finally are ‘cleaning off their slate’ so to speak. LOL :D

You are such a great writer and you inspire me! I feel like going to write more fics, probably ‘What’s This Life For’ and ‘The Life of a Con’ I’ve really been neglecting them, plus I’ve been reading your fic! LOL My reviewers are starting to complain. And cuz I have banned myself from starting anymore until I finish a bunch of mine. I constantly have ideas for new fics and I don’t have very much restraint in that area if you know what I mean. ;)

Anyway, enough rambling. This was one of the best WIP’s I’ve read in a while and you are an incredible writer! I hope you’ve enjoyed my reviews and they haven’t been too long and boring. LOL I can’t wait for the sequel and I’m sure it’ll be as great as this fic. Oh yeah, I love the title. ‘Baby Steps’ Double meanings, huh? Implying that they are taking small steps in their ‘new’ relationship and starting over etc, and she’s gonna have a baby! YAY! Okay, I’m really done now. :D
Kaitlyn-Ford chapter 52 . 4/10/2007
Hi. Im a long time reader, first time reviewer.

First off, your stories are great, I can't stop reading.

I thought this one changed moods a little to quickly; from very harsh fighting (it seemed a little abusive, even for a drunken Sawyer) to drunk sex to tenderness.

But, I felt the ending to this one was especially wonderful and just softly kind. And maybe that 'clean slate' was what Sawyer was always trying to get at when he would get drunk...or so I would hope.

I'll be anxious for the next,

Kaitlyn
EmRosey chapter 52 . 4/10/2007
YAY XD Wop! Theres gonna be a fourth woop *has a party*

You can see how much I love your writing :D

Omg, yah, amazing! Skate are ok again, YAY!

Did it mean he still loved her? He rolled his eyes at his own stupidity. Of course he did. That was a given. He would always love her. - aww! loved that line!

It was then he remembered his Aunt’s words at the time of her separation with his Uncle – “James, I’ll tell you this and you damn well had better remember it. When you meet that special lady in your life, just remember: If you can survive the first big fight, you’re set for life. If you can’t, well then you’re better off lyin’ face down in the street lettin’ the cars run over you instead of tryin’ to keep the relationship alive.” They weren’t exactly a Wiseman’s words. And of course…he was only eight years old at the time. But he still remembered... - that ending was great! well done!

Im LOVING this! I dont want to feel like Im pressuring you but... I hope after the 4th theres 5th then a 6th and 7th, 8th 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th... um.. yeah I think you get the point lol :)
Mathildou chapter 51 . 4/10/2007
Aw! They are something! They are furious and mad at each other but still they can't resist!Ok, one of them is drunk and the other one is hormonal but anyway, they are just addicted to each other...I love the way they make up too lol!

Oh! and I vote for you posting the next (and unfortunately last)chapter very soon lol!I can't wait to see how they can manage to get out of this mess!
LostSista chapter 51 . 4/9/2007
This is sad. On one hand, Kate does have a point about how they fight a lot. Doesn't say much for the future of this relationship. On the other hand, that is Sawyer's baby. I have to admit, it was a bit frightening the way he was physically manhandling her in his drunken state. Don't know if I liked that so much. It reminded me of her father, Wayne. Yikes! I'm glad they "made up", (lol). Perhaps the next and last chapter should be them talking out their true feelings and fears, and making a committment to make it work, not just for the baby, but for themselves too. OR, you could always continue on with the angst by having Jack show up anyway...then you have to do a sequel. (LOL)! woha!