Reviews for Mixed Signals
JenJen chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Aw, warm fuzzies!
l chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I liked this, it was actually really good except for the part where Alec was about ready to go home with that girl. Thanks for this. Max/Alec ftw! ;D
M chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Aww. :-)
ZkKtTysoul chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Another nice story. I'm still not sure which of the confession stories of yours I like so far. But this one is pretty high up the list. I guess that means I better keep reading the rest till I can decide. Thanks for the story.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 12/22/2009

Task completely perfectly D
bob0045 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
oh. makes me warm and fuzzy
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Wow. I really, really liked that one. It had angst, realization, a decent Logan, and a great ending. Who wouldn't like that? Great work.
xappletinix chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
omg this story was so frickin amazing!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
It's sweet! I love it! I love all the little things. Like Max moving the olives to her half of the pizza, him buying her sock...I love it! Awesome story! You are a good writer!
flaymzofice chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
EW! It was all going so well til they realised their affections for each other; then it got all fluffy and EW! Hehe, immature moment over.

This was really well written over all; I think it was a reversion to form of your earlier writings, where you had the raw but subtle intensity of initial authoring.

I'm not sure the characterisation was as good as you're capable of but you captured the moments really well; the awkwardness between Alec and Logan, the strange friendship of Alec and Max.

I do think there were some odd banter parts; in the apartment, over the pizza, the conversation between Max and Alec was going well til they got to the part where Alec points out Max asked about where he managed to get good pizza in economic downturn. It felt a bit forced and required too much thinking to get the lines on, from there, though I'm not sure the way you ended that section, wasn't an intentional device to illustrate the awkward tension between them.

Not a fan of fluff in this instance, but a successful challenge fic.

Favourite line: "somehow just accumulated and brought home with him" - found it hilarious the absent-mindedness this line implied.
Synthera chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
that was so good!
Zoey24 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Awesome story!
The Transience chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
hey that was a great story so sweet! i nearly cried! very well done!
Duffster21 chapter 1 . 2/3/2007