Reviews for Slow Dancing In a Burning Room
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This is very good. Well-done.
twomom chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Totally enjoyed this story. You caught the boys emotions perfectly. You did an excellent job of writing about the particular time in their lives. Thanks!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
So sad and awesome at the same time. Way to really get down deep into Sam's head and let Dean see it as well. Nice.
mousefiction chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
This was really good.

"I know Mom loved me and everything, but it was hard to avenge somebody that I couldn’t, I can’t… even remember." I thought about that too, how hard it must have been for Sam to fight for someone he never even knew.

Anyway, great job.

Thanks for writing and sharing!
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
poor sammy...
kalina-blue chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
I really liked this. You characterised them both well.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
This is a really good oneshot. The angst is heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time. You have good style and you could go farther with this story easily. consider making it a "rebuild" for Sam with Dean supporting him until he gets his mental strength back. loved the story!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
that was good- you should go to the next morning with sam being hungover but remembernig the night before and trying to talk to dean about it but being nervous because he is sober now!
Lily chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
wow. that was so good. i freaking have goose bumps. you are an exremely great writer! I cant wait to read more )
KateCyrus chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Just found this and I really liked it! The angst was great, and the catalyst of Sam being hurt and having to drink because they were out of pain killers was the perfect way to thrust the boys into this conversation. Great oneshot! :)
Carikube chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
Oh God, this breaks my heart. Those boys... *sniffle* I was so worried that Sam might have deliberately gotten himself clawed, but it seemed he was just so broken and tired that his reflexes failed him. That boy suffers so much though, and it makes me bleed. Thank you for giving him some comfort from Dean. Those boys need each other. *sniffle and wipes eyes*
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
I really liked's melancholy and painful...and so subdued. There's panic and fear and desperation, but it all sort of melts together, blurs, with this hopeful not-hope of the future.

I loved the dynamic. Good stuff :)
aquaesulis76 chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
I may be able to give you a coherent review one day - once my heart has picked itself up off the ground & put itself back together.
friendly chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
you shouldn't be nervous it was great... I think you could do another chapter( I know you said you weren't going to).. I think you could do the morning after...

Keep writing, you do great...
Kaewi chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
This was a very moving story. I can't believe you were so nervous about posting it! You really have nothing to worry about. You know how to connect the characters to the reader beautifully. And of course, Sam angst is always a plus. This line was my favourite:

Warm sunset on one side, broken little brother on the other.

And of course, Dean in the middle to hold them together. Great line. Write more stories!