Reviews for Marcus Cole's awakening
Aruraina chapter 9 . 4/2/2013
I really really like how you're handling the situation! I am looking forward to more :) i love Marcus/Susan.
Et j'adore cette histoire! ;)
Please update soon?
Afcm chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
This is good
arellowyn chapter 7 . 2/11/2011
more, please, finish this off. Really would like to see what happens when Marcus and Susan meet again. :)
Danielle chapter 7 . 2/9/2011
I am pleased you have come back to this, as I enjoyed it when I first found it some time ago. It is sensitively written. Your English is very good. I feel it is arrogant of me to criticise anything, when I speak no second language. When you write of Marcus' "experiments", I think you must mean "experience"?

Please continue with the story.
Sheila51 chapter 6 . 1/24/2011
You mentioned more to follow? Please update soon!
Rene2 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Really great story! Please tell me you're not gonna leave me here... they are about to finally meet again! Very well done, Thank You!
Chloe chapter 6 . 9/20/2010
I really enjoyed this. I just finished watching B5 on dvd and thought I'ld look into the fanfiction.

Please finish.
Saissa chapter 6 . 8/25/2010

When? This was posted 8 months ago!

I want to read more ASAP

Even just one last chapter as Marcus and Susan reunite, and as David is reunited with his parents.

Coley V chapter 6 . 7/30/2010
I hope you continue this story soon. I would really like to know what happens with Marcus and Susan.
Fyrandraxia chapter 6 . 7/1/2010
omg will you PLEASE finish this already? it's a good story but for god's sake it's been months since you updated! And Marcus and Ivanova should finally have a chance to actually speak to each other... or she tries to kill him, whatever you want to do with the story )
MrsGeek chapter 6 . 4/14/2010
I am anxious to find out what happened to Marcus and how he and Susan reacted to each other. Please update the story if you have time. :-)
FireFairy chapter 6 . 4/4/2010
OMG will you PLEASE finish this story? i hate cliffies, even minor ones, and i really want to know what happens next!
Alphecca chapter 6 . 1/24/2010
This is really an excellent fanfic. I wish you would write a final chapter for it. It shouldn't be much if you've moved on from it. One short chapter to give us some closure? :) Please?
Horsinator chapter 5 . 1/4/2010
I love this story, its very exciting.
badkarma00 chapter 5 . 6/3/2008
This is a wonderful story! I do hope you find the time to finish it.