Reviews for Five Endings
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
?
theothersusan chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
"a retarded yeti on his first field trip"

"Trival Pursuit: Insomniac's Edition"

I hereby nominate these two phrases for...whatever award is given these days for awesome phrases.

Actually, these are just really great overall. Excellent snarky Eames voice.
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Great fic. Nice play on how they got from new partners to permanent partners. :D
DixieH chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
What a tremendous story. I can hear Eames thinking these things in the beginning of their partnership. This is well thought out and beautifully written. - Dix.
Jennifer Hart chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
This was great and so in character. And I had to chuckle at Goren being so...Goren.
Cataracta chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Nice job, very in-character. Awesome story!
Madj chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Heh, I love this! All of these are so perfect. Nicely done. :)
Scripted Starlet chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
"They don't talk the same language, which is to say, she speaks English and he speaks Trivial Pursuit, Insomniac's Edition."

You move mountains with a handful of words. Really, really, breathtaking.
The Confused One chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
OH. This is nice. :) I like it a lot. You did a fabulous job with this. It's not too depressing but sad and understandable all at once.
hope-passion chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
your characters are perfect

it's outstanding really

Also concise and clear writing.

plus it's a way cute idea :P

basically perfect in my books
Eienvine chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
I started reading all your stories, and I have to say I really love your writing style and characterization, especially of Bobby and Mike. This fic is particularly good. Thanks for writing!
kateBA chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
I loved this story, usually short little things that imagine the Goren/Eames partnership in the early stages are not very true to the show, but the characterization of this one is really perfect. It is quite possible that Eames wrote that letter when she was angry and/or drunk. Your writing is so great that I definitely would like to see a few more scenes in there including one on what makes her withdraw the letter.
piaffe417 chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Love. It. That's all I have. I just do. )
Penn O'Hara chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Look! I'm still reading your drabbles! I'm kind of getting them now, but it's a slow process. Now I have to sit back and ponder why someone would want to write the damn finicky things! ::grin::

I liked "Ally" best as I'm sure most of us did. I had this picture of a proud terrier with the rat under his paw, looking back at its master. ::glee::
E.Helena chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
VERY nicely done - excellent writing style! Many great moments between the two characters that believably represent the beginnings of their partnership. Hope to read more from you!

E.H