Reviews for More Than Words
broken-trinkets chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Really good and sweet!
fan chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I really really love your stories..I read them over and over again!..I wish you would start writing again!
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
good job

10/10 :)
JerichoGirl chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
It was a hit! I really liked it, a lot.
Twinings chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
This is a good one! I'm working on a little Bruce Wayne romance myself, and I'm glad I have you for inspiration.

I'd like to see something new from you soon, if you've got something in the works.

-3.0
Icha chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Wow! Glad that I went to the office this Sunday to check emails and go through my old ones. This is cool, babe!

And this:

aaw... He's damned cute when he's smiling...!
Dmik33 chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Most definitly a Hit!
Morcelu chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
I do believe you've hit the target, I liked it,
Cierra21 chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Nice one-shot.
Javaman chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Well done! You stories are easy on the mind's eye. Thanks for giving us what we're not patient enough for the JL writers to produce!

JPR
WonWoman Diana chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
just great as allways...

I really dont know why DC dindt give you a job you with your great talent.

great and thanks

Diana
MyBatBoys chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
**Feeling a tickle from the lock of hair that had floated down onto her forehead during her motions, she pursed her lips and tried a huffing breath in order to dislodge it and return it to where it belonged with the rest of her hair.**

I love that. I can see her innocent, playfulness there.

**Here he was, giving away himself with every touch of the man, with every movement of the head – after all, no one could change that square jaw line that featured so prominently in Batman’s costume. And again, she realized that he cared, that he had swept her out of the crowd of gawkers and let her see the face behind the mask, even if she knew that he would never admit to it.**

He could have so easily avoided Diana there, to keep his identity a secret. Yet he trusted her enough to take her hand and enjoy a dance. Very significant moment in a glimpse behind the Bat.

**She was stopped by a tiara to the forehead, thrown by a weakened Diana**

I was quite surprised by that part and loved it! Diana diggin' deep to what resource she had left.

**To her surprise, once she’d retaken her seat, he’d handed her a long envelope, plain manila, and she’d looked at him in surprise, questioning, “What’s this?”

He’d looked off to the side, avoiding her gaze as he answered, “A present.”

“Oh, Bruce, you didn’t – “

And he’d turned back towards her and simply said, “Open it.”**

Haha! Love my two-word-maximum sentence Bat. He he

**And he grinned, a smile that was coming easier and easier everyday, at least to her eyes, and placed his coffee on the nightstand opposite hers and answered her taunt and caused her blood to pulse and heat when he discarded his robe on the floor, glancing back at her and adding, “Why don’t I?”

And as she pounced on him, tangling them up in limbs and linen, she thought once again that with Bruce, it was about more than words – it was about action.**

Hell yeah! Love it!

Bravo!
Lauren chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
I like very much the fact that you show the moments when Bruce showed compasion, “love” by his gestures towards Diana.

It's interesting to see how Diana perceives it.

And I must say that I like the end!
Whigmus Lister chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
It's the subtle things that work with them, isn't it? A corner of mouth turning up, a glint of an eye. You capture it so well.

Another one well done!
Poisoned Existence chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
This was definitely a hit. xD Loved it.