Reviews for Don't Say It!
Reykou Higurashi chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
OMG your story is short but awesome! i love the way you make seregil's preg jajaja... unbelievable! and then you say about tero's dragon babies...
can i have ur permission to translate this into spanish? coz is funny... and in other languages theres no ff about our beautiful couple... of course if i do i'll respect u as the original author making me only the traductor...
thanks a lot!
LianneZ4 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This is absolutely fantastic and hillarious :D Love it! Poor Seregil...

:D
UnAnimo chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Hahah I almost fall from the chair XDD
sephira-san chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
OMG! I loved this. it was great.
Patricia Sage chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
xD hahahahaaha. I loved this.
lerene chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
that was too funny!
Fullmetal Hikaru-chan chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
My sister and I have a private joke about the 'yaoi fairy' that grants yaoi wishes and uses yaoi-inducing sparkles to make the world a better place. It's nice to know that we're not crazy and that there really are more believers XD

May the yaoi fairy stalk Seregil and Alec forever. :3
narubleone chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
i love it! sooo funny!
Nymiir chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
That was absolutely freakin' hilarious!
SHA260 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
...that was actually hilarious. Those are the funniest 376 words I have ever read. Thank you.
Darkgreenfangirl chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Poor Seregil XD I wonder what the kid will look like
arya7stark chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
This made my day. Seriously. You have perfectly captured my feelings on M-preg and much of fanfiction.
kura-wolfgoddess chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
The mpreg fairy! XDD I love it! I'm glad that at least somebody has written a fanfic for NR, even a humorous one like this! Arigato Gozimasuta.
Liria Nai chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Oh I loved that. Very cute. Still havent read shadows return, havent had chance. I really need to get round to it, even though i know everything that happens already. Probably why I havent read it. dont you hate friends who tell you everything.
BlackHawk666 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Oh, that was hilarious...I can't stop laughing now.

My favorite scene:

"Didn't you notice we're in a fanfic?" Seregil asked the grass, "Didn't you see the disclaimer?"

"Uh..." Alec said intelligently, "What?"

"That light!" Seregil said sitting up and gripping Alec's shoulders, "that was the M-preg Fairy!"

The "M-preg Fairy"...priceless...I'm actually very happy with this. Seregil pretty much always has the best dialouge...and this was the beast I've seen so far. I'm still laughing and I don't think I'm going to be able to stop anytime soon.

Good Job!