Reviews for Crash
ReidFan24-7 chapter 14 . 2/24
cute :)
ReidFan24-7 chapter 13 . 2/24
this is quite sad. But u did a good job.
ReidFan24-7 chapter 9 . 2/24
Oh boy oh boy
ReidFan24-7 chapter 1 . 2/24
Oh Nooooo!
009 chapter 14 . 4/30/2016
You changed Kim's name to Karen, in several instances, in this chapter.
jensensgirl3 chapter 14 . 7/11/2014
I like this ending hon better then the other one. It made me cry when Sam died, woven though that is how it had too be. This one he was more aware of what he was doing, he got too meet his little Nephew name after him. Glad that Dean took care of Sammy instead of hunting, his brother always came first now Sam has too share.

Glad the Karen excepted Sam they way she did, she is one of a kind lady. BTW is her name Karen or Kim, when Dean met her with Sam you said Kim at the Wedding you said Karen. maybe I read it wrong too.
Souldarkalone chapter 14 . 3/31/2014
wow acabo de leer esto y se me hizo un nudo en la garganta por la emoción que sentí, usted hizo un gran trabajo felicitaciones!
samgirl19 chapter 13 . 12/24/2009
omg i just found this story and this chp just got to me and this chp had me crying. this is so sad
Just A Tad Bit Fanatic chapter 14 . 9/27/2008
no offense but i didnt like either ending i was kind of hoping that you would let Sam recover enough so that he could walk. But other than that it was a good story
X5 - 452 and 494 chapter 14 . 1/5/2008
Much better ending. Although surprisingly I wasn't to disapointed in the other ending. I think it had something to do with the fact that Sam didn't die, he wasn't sepperated from Dean and for the most part he had an ok life, and Dean was still able to live his,get married, and have kids of his own. So I say thats a pretty good ending(don't tell anyone I told you this, but that ending was better than most. Lol). Still like the second one better though.