Reviews for Crash
jensensgirl3 chapter 14 . 7/11/2014
I like this ending hon better then the other one. It made me cry when Sam died, woven though that is how it had too be. This one he was more aware of what he was doing, he got too meet his little Nephew name after him. Glad that Dean took care of Sammy instead of hunting, his brother always came first now Sam has too share.

Glad the Karen excepted Sam they way she did, she is one of a kind lady. BTW is her name Karen or Kim, when Dean met her with Sam you said Kim at the Wedding you said Karen. maybe I read it wrong too.
Souldarkalone chapter 14 . 3/31/2014
wow acabo de leer esto y se me hizo un nudo en la garganta por la emoción que sentí, usted hizo un gran trabajo felicitaciones!
samgirl19 chapter 13 . 12/24/2009
omg i just found this story and this chp just got to me and this chp had me crying. this is so sad
Just A Tad Bit Fanatic chapter 14 . 9/27/2008
no offense but i didnt like either ending i was kind of hoping that you would let Sam recover enough so that he could walk. But other than that it was a good story
X5 - 452 and 494 chapter 14 . 1/5/2008
Much better ending. Although surprisingly I wasn't to disapointed in the other ending. I think it had something to do with the fact that Sam didn't die, he wasn't sepperated from Dean and for the most part he had an ok life, and Dean was still able to live his,get married, and have kids of his own. So I say thats a pretty good ending(don't tell anyone I told you this, but that ending was better than most. Lol). Still like the second one better though.
JaredJensenLuvr chapter 13 . 6/7/2007
WOW! the entire story was so amzing! but the last chapter OMG! I was balling my eyes out, it was so sad.. I honestly have never cried while reading a fic before.. you are a fantastic writer and I can't wait to read more of your stories..GREAT WORK!
funkyspunk chapter 14 . 4/10/2007
hey hey! you probably have recieved that other review from me... but I'd like to add anotehr review...hope you dont mind! okay, well 10mins ago me and mybest friend were talkin on the phone and she was very depressed becoz her boyfriend dumped nher...anyways point is you amde me cry. Because of everything that happened to me that poem in chapter 13 was just so sad...that best man speech was just so heart touching...I cried so much.

I really like your supernatural fics, hope you continue to write!

funky.
Silwyna chapter 14 . 3/15/2007
I like that you showed us a bit of their life afterwards and how Dean met his wife and even got married :)

I hope life gets easier for you soon.
ephiny63 chapter 14 . 3/10/2007
Hey Sweetling

Interesting alt ending, I like the way you tied up all of your loose ends well done. Plus you kept your Sam and Dean in character which is a feat in itself, just watch to make sure that you don't change character names mid chapter eg kim and karen, it is so easy to do and believe me I have done it myself occaisionally.

All in all I loved your complete story and hope that real life for you turns around. You deserve to be happy darlin, and write some more ;-) I find that writing is one of my best stress releases.

Hugs always

Shelly
Lolee chapter 14 . 3/10/2007
I liked the alternate ending more. It was so very sweet! But...and I'm not trying to be finicky here...wasn't her name originally Kim? I accidentally canged a major players name about halfway through a fic and never corrected it!

I loved this story!
SilverStorm06 chapter 14 . 3/10/2007
I like the second ending better. I know, it's just realistic and the authors have a license to show that, but doesn't change the fact that I like happy endings. I like how Dean always sticks by him. :)
FireZombie chapter 14 . 3/10/2007
I think I like that ending more that the other one. It was just so cute! Nice job!
KatieLB chapter 14 . 3/10/2007
ok i liked your first ending...but since i am a happy ending kindof gal LOL so thanks for the alternate ending. (you switched from Kim to Karen)LOL take care
Tabletops11 chapter 14 . 3/9/2007
OMG! OMG! OMG! that was so sad! and yet so sweet in everyway! i L-O-V-E-D the alternate ending! not too big on ch.13 though...i get ur point about life not being fair...but did ya have 2 kill sammy in that ch.? OMG! *sniffsniffsniff* that made me cry! its a happy ending 4 all! man i wish there would be a sequel to this, it was AWSOME! but one can only hope! LOL! ABSOLUTELY L-O-V-E-D THE STORY!
Chicki Babie chapter 3 . 3/9/2007