Reviews for Oops
PreMedProblems chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Nicely written. However, you may want to consider changing the drug of choice from morphine to something else... OD'ing on morphine causes decreased respiratory rate in people, sometimes to the point where the just stop breathing and die. Definitely don't want that to happen to our favorite grey-haired cyclops!
avid-reader21 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I love this story is so sweet and lovable and I really wish that you continue I'm not sure if you ever intended to but I think it would be a good idea
YingYangCancer chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
I love this! I was mixed between shocked to almost crying to laughing to OHMYGAWWWD ITS ADORABLE! you should make a sequel
SweetJane72 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I really hate describing anything by this word because I never feel that it does it justice, but this was absolutely CUTE! Kakashi being high on morphine is just hilarious, and what else could he do but make a fool out of himself and confess to Sakura?
Ryosolo chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
This was so awesome! I really love it, so i saved it on my computer :3 You only spelled Daijoubu wrong;) Its Daijobu desu ka,

but that's really all:)

Tremendoes job

Greetz,

Ryo
AiKii chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I normally don't like this pairing, but I found this very cute. 3
Corrupted Anthro chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
So cute! XD I lurved it, and the pairing is awesome, kicks ass!
Sepsis chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
ohh..thats so cute..
Akatsuki Child chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
This was pretty cute. Some parts made me laugh. All in all, it was really good. Awsome job!
ShadowFire52 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Ack! It's so cute. I love it. I love it!

-Cho
Juniper11 chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
I think you should write more.
KakashiSukiDaYo chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I love it!

So sweet...
Skishy chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
I love it! I found myself laughing and doing the classic, girly, "Awe! How sweet!"

Wonderul story!

_
Tergar chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Yay, look at morphine land! -, every thing is super, happy in morphine land!
purechaos007 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
would you be willing to write more!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »