Reviews for Sick
Millie-pops chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Okay, now thats a incredibly cute little story if I ever read one! You captured their innocence, plus I'm a sucker for a good Tokka and Kataang fic, and here you hit the nail right on the head! keep up the good work!

Best wishes: TotalTVAddict
Faerie in Combat Boots chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
So cute! I loved it!
PhoenixClaw chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
That was a terrific one-shot; one of my favorites. Everyone remains completely in character, not to mention Sokka's rather comical story-telling skills.

All in all, I had a warm grin set upon my face the whole way through, especially at the last two lines. This is one for the favorites, no doubt about that. Moreso, your grammer and syntax are a par above the rest. Its not often I get to read something with such a great storyline AND have it be well-written to boot.

I can't express how great of a read this is. Would it be too much to ask for a sequel where Toph takes care of Sokka? Heh, I'd read that in a heartbeat. Keep up the incredibly good work!
Lunar Kasumi chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
This was such a cute story !

:LK
writteninchocolate chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
this was extreamly cute! oh my gosh! i loved how at the end you said that sokka was sick! i love love stories that arn't full of making out (but, somtimes i kinda like those too ;) but the way you wrote this was amazingly briliiant!
August13 chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
aw!this was so cute. i loved it. good work)
LUKBY chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
I love your TOKKA histories
SennaFan4ever chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Hey there! Lauren here. I hope you're doing well. This story was great! I can't wait for more from you!
Phoenix'sSoul chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
-flicks thumbs up burning with fire-Two thumbs way way up. "Until the Next Chapter"
Invaderk chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Yay! I love this story. Excellent work
allicat chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
that was too adorable
shianoka chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Aw! cute! i lurve this fanfic and even more i love the toph sokka pairing and even /more/ i love avatar!
JillBelpois chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
AH! THAT'S SO EFFING CUTE! -tackles-
oranfly chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
As cheesey as it is, all I gotta say is "aw!"
sokka-fan-07 chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
aww... I have a good sequel for this, taht you can write if you want to! It'll be in the future, and the 'happy ending' Sokka and Toph wanted to happen became real! You can add twists to, and make it NOT happily ever after all the time..

only if you want though ;)
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »