Reviews for Not Weak
I don't know which one is more of an a$$hole, sasuke or Kakashi..
The Tsunade said Sakura has a former S-ranked ninja as her new sensei was sarcastically funny lol
Saiyagurl87 chapter 20 . 12/8/2016
Cute!
NatNicole chapter 18 . 12/6/2016
This just turned weird! Not the good kind, but not the bad kind either... Just, WEIRD. *blinks*
NatNicole chapter 15 . 12/6/2016
I love Sakura's friendship with Ino!
NatNicole chapter 8 . 12/6/2016
Ha-ha, Sakura & Inner make an awesome Tag-Team!
*facepalms* INNER! No calling your teacher names (as tempting as that is)!
Eww... The romance is WAY too soon!
Aww, now both of 'em trust each other!
NatNicole chapter 7 . 12/6/2016
Can't wait for Sakura VS Sasuke (buuut, PLEASE make sure it's not one-sided coz that's Mary-Sue-levels of unrealistic)! *grins*
NatNicole chapter 6 . 12/6/2016
Wait, Sakura needs Itachi's permission to go?! Or she's just being respectful. Yeah, I'll go with that!
Heh, can't wait to see the look on Kakashi's face once he finds out 'bout Itachi! *smirks*
NatNicole chapter 5 . 12/6/2016
Huh. Didn't see that coming...
*snorts* Itachi's like a friend of mine; he's always saying how ya address someone determines what version of that person you get, himself being an example.
GO, Inner! *cackles in glee*
Huh? I agree with Sakura; doesn't Inner learn through her?
*shrugs* Meh, I think canon Inner is a bit sadistic. You just upped the ante!
NatNicole chapter 4 . 12/6/2016
I'm feeling inspired to exercise thanks to this Chapter! *scratches back of head with a grin* My pathetic attempts at training are a mess...
Anyway, I love your utilisation of Inner Sakura; I've only read one or two other good fics, & even those aren't handling it like this!
NatNicole chapter 3 . 12/6/2016
SHANNARO! *pumps fist* That was AWESOME!

(B.t.w., I don't use the word 'ShannarĊ' for the fun of it; I just accidentally picked it up from Sakura shortly after first reading 'Naruto'. Heh!)
NatNicole chapter 2 . 12/6/2016
*giggles* This Chapter is so weird!
NatNicole chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
What do I think? I think this is PURE AWESOMENESS! *cackles*
And it's only the first Chapter!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/25/2016
Sequel please
xMousex chapter 20 . 7/9/2016
I like how you made not just Sakura a badass, but Ino as well! Though I feel like the ItaSaku building was a bit fast. Nice story!