Reviews for You Know You’re Obsessed With Hyacia When
The Witch of The Underworld chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Awesome!
Aldalena chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Oh, very nice! I might be a little obsessed with Hyacia. I've created avatars on various websites that look like Hyacia and have spent quite a bit of time searching for info and pictures of her... ;; (Also, I'm Korean and have attempted to write letters to the creators of CotCS, though not specifically to tell them to make Hyacia appear more.)
Scarlet Flower chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
lol! This is awesome!Thanks for making such an awesome fic! XD Hyacia is awesome! But I'm not that obessed lol
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Although this isn't much of a "story," it certainly is amusing.
JUGGERKNOT chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
ha ha! another good one!
Evelyn Mavelle chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
D Too true! Hyacia is... Well, a dainty character. T_T My least favorite! D Expect an actual COCS Fanfic story from me! I've been doing a lot of thinking, since there hasn't been much fans who wanted to make a fanfic. o_o; I
loki lee chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Wa! I only have red 13 volumes! I want to read more! Does hyacia really have a crush on rey?
Hyper Kid chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
I am honestly amazed. 1) I didn't know you could be obsessed with Hyacia. 2) I didn't know this section existed. Must invade with humor at once.
LordLoveless chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Hey!

that's cool!
MagicWindGirl chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
I do have a fanfiction sight, I just don't feel like logging in... Sorry! Wow, only 2 stories about the Chronicles of the Cursed Sword? That's wierd... We have the first 16 volumes at our public library. But I liked this, it was funny.

~Kay
this-account-has-been-deactiva chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Okay, I'm sorry for forgetting Hyacia. Your list was cool! You have every right to cast revenge upon me, and all that... _2. So... what volume are you up to? It's so hard to find COCS fans anywhere!