Reviews for Vengeance for a Loved One
I think this is a good story so far. I think perhaps you could have one of Magnum's friends be able to give him a kidney. Who I'm not sure. Your pick.
Good story so far. Keep it up.
Cat Feral chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
When I read the first few paragraphs, I thought the "loved one" in question was the damaged Ferrari, and that Higgins would exact some kind of appropriate vengeance on Magnum for it. But as I read on, the real meaning(s) became clear.

According to the dates on the screen here, this story has not been updated since April of 2007. I'd really like to see some more of it when you have the time & energy to write! Don't give up!

I do agree with the reviewer who said that Higgins and Co. would have already known Magnum's medical history, but the idea that he'd given another soldier his kidney is still a lovely touch.

BTW, I do hope you include more of Zeus and Apollo in the story. I've always been rather fond of them.
Trivette Lover Heather chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Hey I think its really great you're doing a Magnum story, the plot has so much potential. But may I ask why you are using script form? Would it be possible to forumlate your story as others are on the site, in story form, such as the paragraphs you use here and there? Would make for a much more enjoyable read (for me anyway lol). Just a thought.

I do like the plot line, and wonder who is trying to kill Thomas. But when Rick said "Who would want to kill Thomas, it doesnt make sense," come on now, someone is always trying to kill him lol

Looks like its been a while since an update, so if you need any help, just holler.

Take care,

MyJacobsBetterThanBellas chapter 3 . 9/9/2007
smithcrafter chapter 3 . 4/12/2007
Ooh, interesting development here. I didn't see that coming. For the sake of realism, though, if Magnum had a kidney already missing, I think the others...esp. Rick and TC, who had been in Nam with him...would have known. Wouldn't he carry a medical alert card or something? And with Higgins being his employer, he should have known something like that, too. As often as Magnum has been injured in his work, Higgins would almost HAVE to know his medical history. It certainly wasn't the first time he's had to answer questions to get Magnum admitted to a hospital.
dumbblonde76 chapter 3 . 4/11/2007
this was a good chapter...i hope you write more soon!
oXKaTaAnGXo chapter 3 . 4/11/2007
what a brave magnum to rip out his kidney and give it to a soldier in need...i would do the same, only i would probably think twice if i knew my second one was to be stabbed by a mean bald guy! haha jk..keep on typing!
Stormchilde chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
You have Higgins' voice perfect! Update soon? I'll bake you a cookie!
dumbblonde76 chapter 2 . 2/6/2007

i HAVE to know what happens!
dumbblonde76 chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
I was so excited when I saw there was a new Magnum story! Write more soon!
oXKaTaAnGXo chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
you know what im going to say...