Reviews for A Stranger in the Night
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
You know, I've read quite a number of fics with Ash giving that half-of-a-heart pendant to Misty now, that I'm starting to think that maybe he did one to her, and that it is all real! And why souldn't it be? Can you blame me for dreaming? :)

Fluff? Sweet! I love this piece! Merry Christmas... or, a belated one, I guess, since it's like the middle of January now... Haha!
CierraTheAlaskanDragonSlayer chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Awww SOOOOOO CUTE! :D
claraowl chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I loved this! So cute!
Ack, it's late! zzzzz...
PepperShippingXx chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Cutest little story ever! When I finished I read it again and again, always wishing for more! Its soo cute! (Why can't boys be like that in the real world) So in a short summary, super duper cute, and its the best i read in a long time. :)
Redyoshi14 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Awesome job!
turle chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
This story is amazing, wonderful, superb, and sublime. I love this is the best Christmas fic about Ash and Misty, I have read by far. Keep up the great work.
pokefan95 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Very well written, 9/10
Nero Scintilla Primevera chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I loved this story. It was great all around. Normally I would say something like "that's not what their personalities are like" but they never express love so it's hard to say, although Ash would not decide to not wake up Misty and stay out in the cold all night unless it was a challenge. Overall 9/10

Good personalities

Good humor

Good descriptiveness (is that a word?)

Great job!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
nice story _
poka chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
They deserve it, after all that they've been through.
Scizor999 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Awesome, I loved it, great work!
lulu halulu chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
that was very cute!
xxFraise chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
that was great not many fics like this nowadays. i got a little confused when you were talking about the pendant, but hey, as long as i got the confession im fine xD" well, anyways, good job
LastOneOut chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
that *sob* was so *sob* beautyfull!
Ambezua chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Very nice.. and very sweet! definitely worth reading! 8/10!