Reviews for Untitled
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Nice story

MAKE MORE!

Or else I will be at you house with a sword and a shovel and ready to make a grave!

...I'm going to Bury the sword
R.I.P
Sword
AlchemyFreak0218 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
ummm...how about this for a name...Curious Fear?...better than Untitled right? Anyway...freakin Awesome! Ed-o is so cute when he's scared and unexpirienced!
Spamsterlady chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
other than the utter ooc-ness of ed, it was a good plotline! w
kathy lee skyler chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
AWESOME! You should make a rape one one! (i'm such a perv)
Subo-chan chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
OMG THAT WAS AWESOME! XD i love it so much! RoyxEd are an awesome pair! i liked how you made Edward unsure of what to do and had Roy do all the work! oo it made me happy!

rating: 5 out of 5

thanks for uploading! keep it up!

Subo-chan
HoshiToTsuki chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Haha, poor Edward! That was a very good story. Written very, very, very well. I knew he would bite Roy's shoulder at some point! It's just like Roy to accuse him of worse pain! LOL, great story!
Fawnn chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
This was reealy good. The sex scene was a bit hasteful towards the end, but I liked it anyways :D
PinkHairNightmare chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
cute! :3
NonPerfect-Child chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
XD i shall call it "damn colonel"! ... idk... loved the story though!
death to all humans chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
good story...there are raraely good ones these days
KaeKaeBeaux chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
lucky Al didn't actually walk IN on them...poor boy'd be scarred 4 life lol -thumbs up-
Alliecard chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
YAY1 I love EdxRoy! And that was a very discriptave writting sturucture. ((I can't wirte))
TheSlashingQueen chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
That was totally awsome god you can't believe how great you are I thank you oh mighty one for having such great ideas as this fanfic I love Roy/Ed so much thier like the greatest pairing if you would like to add me on hotmail I think we'd be great friends
maryjaneleaf chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
That was pretty good, but you could have done more with the forplay. Not that I mind the way you wrote this, don't get me wrong, but you could have used some lube, or at least saliva. Just some constructive critizism. Overall it was pretty good.
stand-alone-ninja-004 chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
O_0?THIS IS YOUR FIRST FAN FICTION?...wow your REALLY good...