Reviews for In Season
gd fic
Leah's Lovely chapter 18 . 6/15/2007
Sequel? Please.
Leah's Lovely chapter 5 . 6/15/2007
Ah, this story is fantastic! You write the characters so well. I've loved the whole Doors series so so much. You have the ability to diffuse potentially bad situations with humour too, which is grand. Please please keep wrtiting in this universe. It's my favourite.

Leah.
pruningshears chapter 18 . 6/10/2007
oh, man this universe you have created is ginormous. i cant wait for the next installment. Great job! keep writing, you have the best characterization for both the doctor and rose, and the most consistent OC's i've ever seen in this catergory. fantastic! you deserve a banana _.
ladie red chapter 15 . 4/24/2007
I've spent the last week trying to read the whole series...finally finished! I love how you've got the character interaction down perfectly...beautiful banter! Also very good plots, extremely well thought out. I've been attempting my own Who fics and thats what I'm having trouble with...new enemies and a plot that at least is a challange for the Doctor...you've done that each time with style so kudos to you! Other than that, all I can say is...PLEAZ UPDATE!
ice-connoisseur chapter 15 . 4/24/2007
HAHAHA! Brilliant last line! Oh for the love of a brother...

So does he die? Greg, I mean? And what exactly are Ianto and Owen up to?

UPDATE!

Emma
Mauve Alert chapter 14 . 4/17/2007
Still reading and still loving it. Violet's interactions with the past Doctors are great.

I hope things get better soon! My heart's just about breaking for Violet, and the poor boys...
ice-connoisseur chapter 13 . 4/3/2007
Aww no! You can't kill Greg! Please!

UPDATE!

Emma
Moreta Lynx chapter 13 . 4/1/2007
My poor Vi.

I'll go traveling with her if that helps.

The fate of a Time Lord, not always fun.

I do rather hope Greg's ok. If Vi wakes up to find she's missed her chance to say goodbye, well that wouldn't go over well.
Moreta Lynx chapter 12 . 3/29/2007
Well, things make more sense now, 'cuz i'd be kind'a incomvient if two TARDIS making a third TARDIS killed their 'drivers' and every psychic being around them.

Jack's not having a good day is he?
arieslily17 chapter 12 . 3/26/2007
His voice was filled with awe. “And that’s reason number sixty-five why Captain Jack is better than the Doctor. Captain Jack is Batman.”

- This was quite possibly the funniest thing I've read in ages...And the sad part is, I could totally see it.

But why are they so down on their dad? Poor Doctor, his own (young) kids have thought of 65 reasons why their friend the Captain is better than he is. Of course...they do believe he's the reason they're stuck, so I suppose that would cause some animosity.
vanessadeanne chapter 10 . 3/14/2007
This has been a fun story, and sad too. I have enjoyed the Doctor and Rose's family, but I do miss just the two of them interacting. I'm impressed with the amount of story you put out in such a short time. Keep it up!
Moreta Lynx chapter 8 . 2/27/2007
Humans, most definitly, suck.

I could go on about that for a while but I won't.

I'm looking to the next chapter with dread but at the same time I will check mulitple times a day to see if it's up yet. 'Kinda the 'must know what happens next' impulse conflicting with the part of me that knows that 'ignorance is bliss' (This is regarding Violet's memories of course). All in all I hope to see the next chap soon.
Moreta Lynx chapter 7 . 2/23/2007
well, I'm finally caught up...nuts, but at least I might get some of my class work done now, but I would much prefer to keep reading this series for hours on end. What am I s'post to do now huh? ohh well, the story is well worth the wait. as for constructive feedback, I really can't find much of anything to pick at besides the occasional typo. Mini Time Lords with suger highs? Let's hope the Universe survives...
Mauve Alert chapter 7 . 2/23/2007
Oh, I'm so glad you did another sequel.

Delurking to tell you that and ask a very important question:

Whatever happened to Violet's cat?