Reviews for Peaceful Corruption
very interesting
saashi samy chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
interesting
LeonaMasha chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
I know it's been awhile since this story has been updated but I really wanted to let you know how great what you wrote is. If your Muse ever decides to tackle you on this story I would definitely be celebrating! If not, eh, that's life. No matter what, thanks for this!
Lady Oblivious chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
Please update soon! Lady O.
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
*removes his Jaw from the floor*

BLOODY HELL!

You are full of surprises! In the positive turn i mean.

Please continue the story very very soon.
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
This definatly looks like its going to be a good story...I really hope you come back to it...I really want to read more.
Selador chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
It seems this story is dead, but I still hope you'll continue. This is a very good fic. I very much liked this second chapter with Gandalf.

(About that conjuring living creatures - wizards and witches can do so. McGonagall turned her desk into a pig in the first books, and in the sixth book they learn to conjure birds. I think conjuring living creatures is dependent on knowledge of that creature's biology and even psychology.

I don't think anyone could conjure a human or something that complex.)
FoXnWolf chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
UPDATE THIS STORY IT ROCKS!
Shadewolf7 chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
Fun so far!
Olaf74 chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
Toki Mirage chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
*grins* Wicked. New Lotr fics. I haven't checked this xover fandom in a year. Glad to see some new ones! Please update!
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
hope u update soon
killroy777 chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
uodates plox?
chaosfire999 chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
very good, i like the story so far and hope you update sometime soon... perhaps in a week or two?
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 2 . 5/10/2007
this is good i hope you update soon. will you put harry and hermione with someone?