Reviews for Runaway and Follower
Guest chapter 19 . 1/22/2013
This was really good I sincerely hope you contuine this story or creat a sequel!
sasukerule chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
OMG such good chapter so romantic i love it!
YoungOtaku97 chapter 18 . 5/28/2010
This is actually pretty Good! Even though you mess up a few times with some words, and about the Sasuke & Sakura being alone in the forest thing, I Liked it Very much, It got my heart pounding on what will happen, Very Good :D
raara chapter 19 . 10/4/2009
well in the story wen sasuke pinned sakura down u should have made them have sex
raara chapter 6 . 10/4/2009
u should have sasuke to com and kill is a basterd
Pritha chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Here is a quote I think goes perfectly with your story.

One night the moon said

to me "If he makes you cry

Why don't you leave him"?

I pause for a while then

I look back to the moon

And said... "Moon, would you

Ever leave your sky?"
Hannah C chapter 19 . 12/7/2008
One good idea is that...uh... I got it! Tobi could come in early and he could be the murderer of Sakura's mother and brother! And the Uchiha Clan coulde have been the rival clan that destroyed the Hana Clan's...uh...whatcha call it...uh...campsite like place. U know, the place outside of Orochimaru's(sry if i spelled that wronge...)"lair". Well I just making sugjestions...
Jacki chapter 19 . 9/4/2008
I shall wait for your awesomeness story! XD
blankity chapter 19 . 7/28/2008
I love your story. it's very interesting, and i love the coupling, but i dislike how sasuke runs away, sakura follows, sasuke runs away, and sakura follows. the repatition i disliked. but anyways, your on my favs. ill send in sequel ideas when i think of ya story!
kataang2 chapter 19 . 5/21/2008
great story
Myztic Aura chapter 19 . 5/7/2008
Great story, I was hooked from the very beginning. I loved the twist with Sakura! Please, please, pretty please do a sequel; I’m just dying to know what’s going to happen next. I really enjoy your writing style.
Sharingan Tiger chapter 18 . 3/26/2008
konichiwa (hello)I loved this story so romantic i'd like if sasuke got maried to sakura and rebilt the hana and uchiha clans and make the ultimet clan useing the sharingan and earth powers to kill itaci, that no good doble crossing loser is this your first fanficshon then your a nateral *sniff sob cry* mommy it's over!thats what hadend when i read the is the best story i've ever read and trust me i've read alot nice job tarifec acualy! JA NA! (good bye in japeanes)
13x21xLiLA-KiMMi chapter 19 . 2/8/2008
i want to help you write the story so please send an email back
Rania chapter 19 . 1/20/2008
I LOVE YOUR STORY KEEP UP THE WORK YOU ROCK!
Sasuke-Gaara's-girl chapter 19 . 12/25/2007
I really like this are a good should definetly write anothther is so much tenshin between the I said,you should write the sequil.