Reviews for Fight or Flight
The-Dark-Divine chapter 9 . 1/19/2010
I love this story! Unfortunatly, there aren't that many Murtagh/oc's, but this one is amazing!

Please, please, please UPDATE as soon as possible! XD
rose chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
this is really good. i hope you update soon but if u dont i understand writer's block sucks any way u look at it
Agent047 chapter 9 . 7/22/2008
Hey... did you tell me you updated this? I was bored and poking around on fanfiction and discovered... (drumroll please) CHAPTER 9! Anyway, I like it and find it exciting that Murtagh broke them out of prison.

I can't wait to see more of Thorn.

So my sister started getting school supplies ready today...

Anyway, update soon!

Agent047
PanthersFan14 chapter 9 . 6/14/2008
Great chapter - I'd been waiting for an update!
Reece Hawker chapter 9 . 6/6/2008
Hey!

this was really good.

I hope to see more soon.

-Reece
luvthefluf chapter 9 . 6/5/2008
Wonderful chapter, now that you're not too busy to write! I love the twist in the plot, I never like characters being entwined in a major obstacle for too long. Keep writing and God bless!
EvilBunny101 chapter 9 . 6/3/2008
Great chappie! Please update soon!

EvilBunny101
alfalfa7 chapter 8 . 4/13/2008
Good chapter. I look forward to the next update.

Until next time,

alfalfa7
EvilLittlePixie chapter 7 . 4/3/2008
You. YOU. ElfLuver13. You want to know something? YOU ARE SO EVIL! How long have you left this? HURRY UP! You're as bad as I used to be!
Jujubee chapter 8 . 2/2/2008
Aww, poor Murtagh. This is getting sad. :o( Even more sad because I went to click on the next chapter and it wasn't there...Please post more soon. :o)
Jujubee chapter 7 . 2/2/2008
Oh, they have been captured...very interesting. I really like your story, I hope you didn't think I was complaining too much a few reviews back. :o)
Jujubee chapter 6 . 2/2/2008
OH! I forgot to say that I absolutely LOVE Thorn! You are doing him really cool. Good chapter :o)
Jujubee chapter 5 . 2/2/2008
For not seeming to favor each other at all in the first chapters, it seems their affections seem to be growing fast...maybe too quickly? I think you might have put in too many situations for contact too fast...Just my feedback on your speed; I still like your story.
Jujubee chapter 4 . 2/2/2008
lol. How convenient for the Varden spies and the alley to be there for them...lol.
Jujubee chapter 3 . 2/2/2008
lol How convenient that her horse ran away. Saw that one coming.

I'm enjoying your story though. :o)