Reviews for Fight or Flight
#NeocatechumenalWay
Amberdeengirl17 chapter 4 . 10/17/2015
#Romanogers
Amberdeengirl17 chapter 3 . 10/17/2015
aren't assassins supposed to be known for their endurance? she should be able to run along with the horse for some time. then they switch, she rides the horse and he runs, since he's rider and his endurance is enhanced as well.
The-Dark-Divine chapter 9 . 1/19/2010
I love this story! Unfortunatly, there aren't that many Murtagh/oc's, but this one is amazing!

Please, please, please UPDATE as soon as possible! XD
rose chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
this is really good. i hope you update soon but if u dont i understand writer's block sucks any way u look at it
Agent047 chapter 9 . 7/22/2008
Hey... did you tell me you updated this? I was bored and poking around on fanfiction and discovered... (drumroll please) CHAPTER 9! Anyway, I like it and find it exciting that Murtagh broke them out of prison.

I can't wait to see more of Thorn.

So my sister started getting school supplies ready today...

Anyway, update soon!

Agent047
PanthersFan14 chapter 9 . 6/14/2008
Great chapter - I'd been waiting for an update!
Reece Hawker chapter 9 . 6/6/2008
Hey!

this was really good.

I hope to see more soon.

-Reece
luvthefluf chapter 9 . 6/5/2008
Wonderful chapter, now that you're not too busy to write! I love the twist in the plot, I never like characters being entwined in a major obstacle for too long. Keep writing and God bless!
EvilBunny101 chapter 9 . 6/3/2008
Great chappie! Please update soon!

~EvilBunny101
alfalfa7 chapter 8 . 4/13/2008
Good chapter. I look forward to the next update.

Until next time,

alfalfa7
EvilLittlePixie chapter 7 . 4/3/2008
You. YOU. ElfLuver13. You want to know something? YOU ARE SO EVIL! How long have you left this? HURRY UP! You're as bad as I used to be!
Jujubee chapter 8 . 2/2/2008
Aww, poor Murtagh. This is getting sad. :o( Even more sad because I went to click on the next chapter and it wasn't there...Please post more soon. :o)
Jujubee chapter 7 . 2/2/2008
Oh, they have been captured...very interesting. I really like your story, I hope you didn't think I was complaining too much a few reviews back. :o)