Reviews for Seattle Grace Preparatory High School
Great story, I know m a little late but nevertheless :) btw for a MerDer fanfic it seriously lacks Der-moments :P
dropdeadnina chapter 22 . 10/17/2010
GREAT story! If I wasn't so wore out from discovering a million and one fantastic stories on this site I would think of something better to say.
luckylucy112 chapter 22 . 8/12/2009
i really loved that story.

i would be interested in reading the sequel :)
PinkCamellia chapter 22 . 5/28/2009
I really, really loved your story. I think everything was perfect, everyone was in character, and I love how you incorporated the McNicknames :)

You wrote Mark/Meredith really well. I was actually pulling for them in the beginning, but I'm glad you ended it with MerDer. I just wish there had been a bit more Alex/Izzie, but great job nonetheless!
dreamergirl2008 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
I always come back to this story when I need a pick-me-up.
islandgirl123 chapter 9 . 5/8/2008
oh my gosh... i love this story.. i just hoped it would be merMark instead of merder. :)

but this is one of my favorite stories.
mcdreamy1992 chapter 22 . 3/26/2008
I love it! The style is articulate and witty and...I can't praise it enough. It's really a great story.
hotbritt5000 chapter 22 . 1/9/2008
Amazing Story, Great Ending LOVE IT! Keep It Up D
Bella-Macabre chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Love this story and cannot wait for the sequel!
Silentchild10 chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
I have to wonder about the price of the school. 10,0 is appalling. Private Preparatory schools are extraordinarily expensive. The cheaper schools are close to around $30,0. You could go to a Parochial school for 10,0. That's closer to what your set up is. Most preparatory schools are actual campuses. The whole thing is set up very like a college campus.
Kristen chapter 22 . 11/14/2007
SEQUEL PLEASE! I COULDNT STOP READING THIS!
merder4everandever chapter 22 . 11/8/2007
You know your obsessed with a story when you rufuse to do your homework, study for your tests, or even eat before finishing the story. I just read it straight, and got my other friend addicted to it. I'm in love with Worst Friends. Best enemies and this story is definatley right up there. you are such an amazing writer and I REALLY REALLY want a sequal. I LOVE DEREKS POV! ITS AWESOME! thank you, thank you, thank you for giving me an excuse to not do homework!
Acajou Amarth chapter 22 . 10/21/2007
So, hehe, second review ever, I'm all for a sequel. You're one of my favorite writers and I totally loved this story. I'd appreciate a sequel. A lot. Maybe I'll even review. And that's a big step for me, since I seem to have issues with that. :)
Future Mrs Morgan chapter 22 . 8/23/2007
please, you should so write a sequel~!
rachael chapter 22 . 8/19/2007
you have to do a sequel!