Reviews for Ranger Queen
Slytherin Studios chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
Nicely done :)
Slytherin Studios chapter 6 . 12/2/2009
I love this story, please update soon. :)
blood-guns-n-tulips chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Thank you for making this story as realistic as possible. it drives me crazy when authors have female characters in the US Army going off ot war, I mean its a well known fact that female soldiers are not supposed to engage in combat. So thank you for giving Marren a plausible life. Oh, yeah, and great writing and all that positive review jazz.
bamabelle chapter 6 . 10/7/2008
so im fairly certain that i just squealed when i saw that you had updated ... :]

i like where your going with this! keep it up!
alaarakk chapter 6 . 10/4/2008
What a wonderful story! Can't wait to see what happens next. I love the fact that you've caught the feminine side of being a girl, boys being boys without it all being gung-ho military swearing, ass-busting, abusive, let's blow them up type story. Very very nice and most entertaining!
Hope and love chapter 5 . 10/15/2007
i love it!
bamabelle chapter 5 . 4/20/2007
gosh. took you long enough to update. Anywho ... great update!

I love the story so far! ]]
PiedPepper chapter 5 . 4/16/2007
As always awesome! Good luck with training, what you're doing is very cool. I don't think I could do the military, I'm a little too into... back talking. n_n. No I'm just more towards humanitarian works, not sure if I would want to take the chance and be put into a different feild. Then again I don't know alot about the armed forces, just what my brother and friend Matt tell me.

Great chapter, had me laughing.
sugarlove chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
I am new on here and will be trying to write my own BHD story! This story is great, Hoot is one of my favorite characters from the movie! Please update soon!
bamabelle chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
thewhitechickoj chapter 4 . 2/17/2007
I love your story! I'll be waiting anxiously for an update!
GreenTea47 chapter 2 . 2/14/2007
For some reason it won't let me review chapter 4 so yeah, here's the review for that chapter any ways. Ha I out smarted them.

This chapter was perfect! It turned my frown upside down. :)

On monday I shattered my knee skiing. Sucks becuase I wont be able to go to state. Oh well. But yeah, seeing that you updated made my day! Being stuck in bed 24/7 kind of sucks.

I think it would be really cool that on each op they run into each other maybe not always literly. lol. And then as the story goes on the encounters get more and more... pleasant. ::Laugh::

Update soon, you're keeping me sane.
PiedPepper chapter 4 . 2/14/2007
HAHAHA, this was perfect. I think that every girl wants a date like that. A guy like Hoot probably wouldn't hurt either. lol.

My brother is going to Oklahoma for basic. He's excited but would rather be going somewhere else.

I can't wait too see what happens next. Great job.
GreenTea47 chapter 3 . 2/11/2007
Pretty damn good. I'm really glad I found this story, it turned out to be exactly what I needed to pick up my day. So thank you. So maybe to add a little flavour into the story, Sanderson should possibly be/ pretend to be interested in Julia. It would be interesting to see how Hoot responded. Great job, please continue.
PiedPepper chapter 3 . 2/8/2007
Wow my brother ships out April 17th too. As always, amazing! This was exactly what I needed after the day I had. AP psychology pretty much kicked my ass. I did good, it just took alot out of me. So when I got home and saw that you had a new chapter out, I actually felt happy and relaxed. so thank you.

As to the military lingo, I'm pretty sure you're doing a good job at it. Most of the guys in my family have been in the military, and then I've spent most of my life hanging out with the tactical negotiations team at the sheriff's office, so yeah. Sounds good to me. Fugitive is always a popular war game for the army.