Reviews for Keep Holding On
fanficchica123 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
why do you like making me cry? but im soo happy that shes not dead and that they;re happy. one quick thing thou. the transition from her recovery to the time shes pregnant to the time she gives the news abt the twins needs to separated. otherwise it seemed to be a continuation instaed of a time break.

but otherwise good work!
CathyD chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
OMG! *wipes eyes* I'm not sure how I missed this fic on your site, but I'm SO glad that I found it now. This was SO great! It was very emotional, and sweet. I listed to the song while I read this and that made it even better I think.

Really great job hun! BTW, I have to thank you for addicting me to the Sky/Syd ship now. LOL I'd been away from the T/K fandom for a few months (almost a year actually) and when I went to your site, I saw the S/S layout and read a few of the fics. You really made me fall in love with this couple, and now I'm reading everything I can find. LOL So thanks! :)

~Cathy~
L123o123v123e123 chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Within three years Sky is the lt. commander so when did he turn in to the commander and exactly what happned after Syd was found alive. wedding date is?
Tam71 chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Wow, I've got some serious catching up to do!

This was a fantastic story that had absolutely everything, the drama, angst, near tragedy, and then the happy ending. I loved it. Another masterpiece!
Gwenyth Hunter chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Yay! Another great Sky/Syd story. Thank you!
angel17712 chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
*hugs* aw, thanks sis! i loved it! it was angsty, yet fluffy. thanks for the happy ending! that was my favorite part!
jesusfreakfairy chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
That was so adorable and cute - amazing!Awwk, wee Sky's dreams did come true, hurray!

I think the fluffy beach bit was the best, flashbacks make me grin alot, *grins* see?

brilliant story D
the real vampire chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Aw! How utterly adorable. So full of emotion and amazingly well written! Very very well done.
yellow power chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
OMG, OMG, OMG. This story was AWESOME!

You've got me almost in tears the whole time (I quite didn't want to cry 'cause I'm in a cyber right now and not at home, lol), and I was ready to kill you if you didn't bring her back to life, lOL.

You've done an amazing job here. I don't know what else to say. it was... awesome, LOL.

You're the best writer, EVER!

Love
redandblack 4eva chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Aw. I absolutely loved this story! I could definitely see this happening. I was so good and started to cry when I though Syd had died. I thought 'Poor Sky' but I'm so happy they got their happy ending. Great Job!
PrincessBellePrinceAdam chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
This was great. I loved the flashback to the beach where Syd was claiming Sky as her own greedily. I started laughing so hard my brother started staring at me.

And the Avril song was great. I actually heard it for the first time when the Mystic Force finale aired and thought it fit Nick and Maddie, but your idea was way better.
pink-till-the-EnD chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
OMG it was beautiful all i could say was wow i loved it really _
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
*Sniffle* Outstanding fic! Loved it.