Reviews for Travelers Beware
Magnificently-In-Love chapter 25 . 4/14/2007
i'm realy sad that its over you did an amazing job!
gretchless chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
hey, this story have been in my favorites for a while i put it there after reading the summary when looking for a different story, after watching the episode with the haunted road (which was not one of my faves) it was kind hard to start this story with the title sounding like that epp if ya get me. anyways i had to go to my grandmas this weekend and she has no internet so i saved this story and read it while i was there. as soon as i started to read it tho i couldnt pull myself away and ended up reading it all in one night ! its very hard to write a fanfic with 25 or so chapters and make each one of them intersting but you managed to do just that ! i am sorry i didnt start this earlier and submit more reviews as this story really does desearve them ! (yep i am not the best of spellers so please excuss spelling mistakes) i hope to see you write more !
KristyAnne07 chapter 25 . 4/9/2007
How cute...Well the end...I liked it.
breezyyy chapter 25 . 4/7/2007
the perfect ending to an amazing story! loved it and can't wait for another amazing story i just know you'll whip out soon!

-bri
The Kiss of Death chapter 25 . 4/6/2007
Aww,cute ending!Awesome story!
JazzyIrish chapter 25 . 4/5/2007
Well, this was a fabulous story, Raven. You are quite the storyteller - loved the twists, plot revelations, brotherly concern, hurt and just all around Winchester angst. Fabulously done. I loved Rusty in this story, too; truly a tough old bird. He brought in another point of view about our boys that added richness to the story. And he definitely saved our beloved boys; I don't think they would have made it out without him. Especially enjoyed the banter over the whiskey at the end ;)

Thanks for sharing this amazing story with us. I admire your talent, your imagination, and your writing style. Bravo. Until next time...and if I know you, there is a new story in the works already.
TraSan chapter 25 . 4/5/2007
Aw, warm, fuzzy bunnies.

"And I'll always have your back too, Dean," Sam whispered softly as Dean came inside and they all sat down to eat.

(c:
heather03nmg chapter 25 . 4/5/2007
Aw, I loved the ending, so funny and sweet!

Great job with this story, its been a wild ride and I'm sorry that its over.

You're an amazing writer and I look forward to reading more of your stories!
carocali chapter 25 . 4/5/2007
Yeah, they're all safe and sound. Fun story and I really liked Rusty. You had some nice tensions through the story and I loved the mythology you tied in.

Nice work!

:D

Caroline
sammygirl1963 chapter 25 . 4/5/2007
Awesome ending to an excellent story! It makes me sad that I won't be reading anymore about Rusty! I really liked that old manhe did so much to take care of our boys! I hope you plan on writing another story because I will be sure to read and review it!
KatieLB chapter 25 . 4/5/2007
Another great story has come to an end... im sad to see sweet rusty go but im glad to see rodent girl go LOL... great job raven looking forward to your next adventure!
mystique-yami chapter 25 . 4/5/2007
An amazing story. I loved these last three chapters. Glad to see that Sammy's all okay now. The ending was cute too.
TammiTam chapter 25 . 4/5/2007
Good story, I hope to read more from you.
friendly chapter 25 . 4/5/2007
great story.. that was really good..
Poaetpainter chapter 25 . 4/5/2007
Hugs... It was awesome honey!