Reviews for Dark Beauty
IrisEclipsed chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Absolutely wonderful. This was a wonderful story that went into Nanatsusaya's feelings and thoughts about Alexiel. I love this fic.
Kaira themes chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Beautiful. A wonderful look into Nanatsusaya's mind, and a wonderful foreshadowing of things yet to come.
Squall'sScar chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
This ranting by Nanatsusaya was pretty good. I actually read every sentence, instead of skimming over it. The italicized words forming new sections added a whole new effect that pleased my eyes and reading pleasure. Keep it up.
kelton chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Beautiful.

Advice: change to last line to "I would rather die." Gives in a more prolonged ringing tone that the simple short word "die." But then, it's entirely up to you.
Serenity Richards chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
This was a very good fan fic, it turly did impress me a lot. You did a great job!
Yuka-san chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Ow... You're the best
Dark Seraph chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
:-( awww! forbidden, futile, forsaken love! i love alexielXlucifer fanfics! (belialXlucifer too _) your fic was great! ADD MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!
Libellen chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
I LOVE IT! _
Beli chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
Very, very good... it really impressed me...

Beli
g1 chapter 1 . 4/15/2002
That was a very good fanfic, first POV of this I've yet to see. Great!
SangoShadowphoenix chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
wow! min, you gotta write more of that type of stuff! its so touching! and i'm serious. you got some major writing talents, girl!

i like the way you expressed the person's feeling, and i totally love the way you split the thing up into parts; beautiful, cruel...

my gosh! you are one hell of a writer!
Eightfold chapter 1 . 12/24/2001
Very lovely! I generally hate POV fics, but this had Alexiel, and did a good job of showing that 7blades, Kira, and Lucifer are all essentially different people. :) Very nice. But - transfer it over to the Angel Sanctuary category, so it can get the recognition it deserves?
DarK-MooN-RaVeN chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
utsukushii desu ne...
curiousity.killed.me chapter 1 . 8/22/2001
yay! an AS fic! and a very beautiful one at that! :)
FormerlyKnownAsRin chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
Gack! There IS Angel Sanctuary fiction here! Rejoicing! *happy dance* I'd been looking, but hadn't found any! v! Ureshi! ne ways...review.. Dark, angsty, just like the series! Nice!