Reviews for Where do I Belong?
ryujin hakuto chapter 3 . 7/16
kuraikage or meikage both translate to dark shadow
dddxdddXpppxppp chapter 8 . 6/22
I am forever scarred I understood the rating but was not prepared for this, although... Yeahhhh nvm kinda awkward
You shoulda made it OC instead
Guest chapter 19 . 8/19/2015
Come on
St3rfire chapter 19 . 4/3/2015
Good story I love how you explain every detail. Please update soon on adding more chapters into the story. I loved the lemon part very juicy. I hoped there are more lemons added into rest of the story.
St3rfire chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
Good story
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
great story, awesome plot, and in my opinion, best fanfic I've read (not the juiciest, but the first to make me give a review)
Tifah98 chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
i liked the first chapter. ill read more
emercado chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
Wwwwwoooooooooo i looooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee drama Wwwwwoooooooooo and people call me overdramatic
manman chapter 19 . 2/14/2013
love the story make another
very pissed fan chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
Arashi Uzumaki? u fucking dip shit u got the fucking name wrong, it is minito namakaze, look it up on any naruto web site it will say so, any naruto fan would know that
FF's Nightmare chapter 19 . 3/30/2011
Knightoftime chapter 19 . 3/23/2011
*throws a brick* this was great and you discontinued it not cool man not cool *throws another brick*
pepergirl001 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
WHAT.did you say chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
Even though this fic is old, and even though you said that this chapter explains how Naruto develops (I didn't even read the whole note), it is totally and utterly boring. The use of parentheses is excessive, annoying (really annoying), and outright horrible. You use them to further explain what you could have put in the actual story (not to mention they were in EVERY SINGLE SENTENCE). Because of this, my interest was quickly lost (because you know what, your story is boring). It's not even worth reading any more (that's how bad it is.)

Parentheses never got to me until today. You changed my life. :( And I really dislike you for it. Delete this if you want, I'm just saying my opinion. I don't mean to sound mean, I'm just giving examples of how annoying it was to read your paragraphs.