Reviews for Living with Kyoya
Liusa-The-Wandering-Maniac chapter 9 . 9/5
I didn't want this to end. I didn't wanna run out of chapters. You did such a beautufl job of painting them together, comfortable in their own weird way, without being too sappy or anything. I'm saving this to reread later. Thank you so much for writing it!
CheshireKitKat chapter 8 . 4/30
awww cute there really should NE more to this you know. Like the adventures of the second Host Club generation. omg what if Yoshio grew up and acted like Tamaki XD
Loved reading this! You stayed true to their characters and made this a wonderful read.
Bockibear chapter 9 . 7/12/2015
So beautiful...
Chalice13 chapter 9 . 6/27/2015
This was really good. It's too bad your muse never gave you any more chapters, because a continuation with more brothers and sisters would have been nice, especially with all of the host club going gaga over Haruhi's daughter.
Thanks for writing.
Violent violet ec chapter 9 . 6/23/2015
Awesome, but what was the baby's blood type ?!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/25/2015
This was a great story. I thought you did really well with it.
CheshireKitKat chapter 9 . 3/20/2015
Sequel?
Guest chapter 9 . 1/3/2015
I love it.
Lava chapter 9 . 12/28/2014
Ohmygosh! Can we get an after story? Like Yoshi growing up and more fluff with the wonderful humor? I really liked this :D so fluffy and nice :3
mutemuia chapter 9 . 11/4/2014
A lovely fic. I noticed you never used the 'love' word. It's always there, but never it's spoken. Anyway, it's Kyoya and Haruhi we're talking about...
A lovely story, really.
tatsukiishida247 chapter 9 . 10/22/2014
This is fabulous , I hope you write some more soon :3
Dark Dusk chapter 9 . 7/27/2014
so fudgeing funny and adorable!
Dark Dusk chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
that ending was the most funny thing I've read! I mean i'm gasping for breath and laughing so hard i'm crying! THANK YOU FOR THIS!
Love 1997 chapter 9 . 6/24/2014