Reviews for Attention Attention
Anime-Gal311 chapter 1 . 1/25
I like the story. I like how you made Axel into a more protective guy and how you made the 'love at first sight' so cute :) please continue on with the story, i look forward to many chapters to come!
Amatsu Kurosaki chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This was such a great read that got me hooked by the summary. I just love it when Axel is possessive of Roxas who seems like an angel. Hope they get to together, which can only happen if you update! So please update for the sake of your readers! :D
AYMK00 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Oh my god, hahaha. This is adooorable. And I can already tell how delicious some scenes will be XD

I really liked the interaction between Namine and Larxene, even though it was brief. And Larxene's currently visible characterisation, lol. I like her, but it's difficult to read a story when people antagonise her for all the wrong reasons, not even bothering to give her depth as a character like you did. I love your characterisation of the cast, and Roxas is super cute all flustered. You have lovely writing, too(:

Looking forward for more.

Ayu
Morganx chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I love your stories :D you got yourself a new fan here. Update soon.
silveraqueen chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Awww. Please update this. Such a cute idea. I love that we get to read axel's thoughts and shit.

!

So cute :3
WillCosplayForFood chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Haha xD Axel is so funny, he's like in a daze around Roxas, it's so great! I really have a thing for easily jealious men ;D god it's soooo cute!shcjfksbSHsbd ok...moving on, I like it a lot already :D I can't wait to see more Roxas-centric!Axel xD Updates make the world go round!

Caity
bbb136 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Sucks that you're not really on anymore. T.T

Eh, well this is a really awesome intro sooooo... feel free to update?

And I'm going to add this to my favs despite the fact its only a chapter long - it's that funny. ;]
TeukieWookie chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
! God I LOVE this! Axel is amazing and so is..eer...EVERYBODY!Needs more! My favorte part though was Marluxia being knocked out by the wheel, hahaha! Funny picture to imagine!

-Momentai-
ObsessivePecan chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
omg absolutely love it! especially axel's pov considering those stories are so hard to find for akuroku fanfics. cant wait for the next chapter!
FalseTruthsCore chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Ahh cute story! I hope you pick it up again some time :)
Dreamy Duskywing chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Ahaha, oh my dear obsessive Axel. Loved it! It made me laugh a lot. Now, where'd the rest go? ;)
gomenasai-for-everything chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
please continue! please please please! *drops onto knees and starts begging*
toastyoats chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
wry no updating?

this has all the potential to be really cute and a good read :)
bonjourmeadow chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
i love it!

the way axel talks about roxas is absolutely precious!

i can't wait for more!
b4k4 ch4n chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Oh wow, this story is off to a GREAT start!

The summary really caught my attention and so does the first chapter. I mean, what AkuRoku fan doesn't LOVE an overly possessive Axel who would do anything for Roxas?

Love the first few lines Axel said to Roxas. *snickers* I remember my group using that line for one of my melodramatic drama skits.

Poor Namine, I really like her too. She still seems nice even though Axel insults her in his head.

'It was understandable, the first time he met Larxene she had tried fixing his watch with a jackknife... while he was still wearing it.' LOL, that had to be the best sentence, excluding all of Axel's Roxas related lines, in this chapter xD Larxene is so amusing. She thanks Roxas for knocking Marluxia up hahaha.

And I guess Demyx got annoyed for being ignored by Axel and left huh? Poor Demyx.

The title is perfect for a story like this too. Axel wants all of Roxas' attention on him. So yeah, again, nice title and nice summary.

I love your writing style! It's very entertaining to read and flows really nicely. You're really descriptive but not too much that makes the story unbearable to read. You include little details to make things more realistic. Beginning was great with nicely written characters too! So yeah, good work.

I can't wait to see what happens next. Just curious as to if this story is going to be continued or not. Since well, it's already 2009 and this story was uploaded in 2007... ;;

Well, I hope you'll continue, it's a great start and I'll love to see what else you'll throw out to us readers.

Keep up the awesome work! Love this chapter.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »