Reviews for Winter's Chill
Qu0thTheRavenNeverm0re chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I'm done with this ship.
TOO MANY FEELS
TOO MANY
oh god that was good
Sapphy Valentine chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Brilliant, my friend, brilliant. You caught a side of both of them that most would overlook. Again, amazing story.
i am shunpike chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
The title has "chills" in it, and the story gave me chills. When I saw the rating and as the plot opened up, I assumed they'd have sex, assumed that's how the story would end. But then the morality showed up, and I am completely glad I was wrong.

GrĂ­ma as a person with morals and a complex way of looking at the world...that's not how he's usually depicted or thought of. Usually he's just given the "Creepy Evil Stalker Guy" stereotype, and it's left at that, and that's disappointing but it's expected. But not here! You looked deeper at who the character is as a man, and not just a villain. It made me stop and think.

Your descriptions and the pace of the story were very good. I liked this a lot! :)
fadedsolitude28 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Wow! This is a very good story!
The Lady Shieldmaiden chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
This is unique. You've actually made me feel sorry for Grima Wormtongue, and that, my friend, is difficult to do.

Nicely done. :)
joymouse-8675309 chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Thats hella good... and unique. You don't see very much Grima-Eowyn... and it did end well.

Although since I'm such a pervert, I would've loved to see him screw her, knowing that she's given up... but thats just my weird side. The rest of me knows that this is very sweet, and a wonderful story.